DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Hifonics Zeus Z700 5 channel

This is an older Zeus but not made by Zed ...I dont guess...its 5 channels...and I think I read it was rated 50 x 4 & 200 x 1 ...all 4 ohms .
Was tested before I bought it to run channels 1-4 @ around 20amps draw per channel at 4 ohms sine wave and the sub channel was pulling 35amps.......so around 400 watts 1-4 and 300 for sub....but I wasnt the one who benched it.

Honestly it sound like about double...got it bridged 1-4 running my ADS 4inch comp and my 10inch Crystal PRo is pounding in the trunck.

Quite impressed with this 1 amp solution although I havnt had one before...i was pleased with the performance..

why sell..? well...I started this deal with the Alpine v12 amps and I got one of them in so I am not going to be keeping this one in the car. cant keep what I am not using...

I will upload pics tonight...

$120 shipped or PM me to talk

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I will need to get current pics of it soon as possible..maybe tommorow

RMS Power at 4 Ohms 50 W x 4 + 200 W x 1
RMS Power at 2 Ohms 100 W x 4 + 300 W x 1
Performance
Frequency Response 10 Hz - 30000 Hz
Signal to Noise Ratio What is "Signal to Noise Ratio"?
90 dB
THD at Rated RMS Power 0.03 %
Crossover / Equalizer
Bass Boost What is "Bass Boost"?
With Bass Boost
Bass Boost Frequency 40 Hz
Other Features
MOSFET Circuitry Yes
Dimensions
Width 10.16 in.
Depth 16 in.
Height 2.24 in.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
$100 shipped ...............in order to fund the remaining Alpine i need to buy.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
amp is aproximately 2000 model but I will pop off top to take some pics to see what we got here...

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
thanks! .....I am at the end of this long journey....final deck now decided on....amps in works...been a long expensive trip.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
Do you have the dimensions on this? It would work for what I need if it will fit.

I found the dimensions I am a tard this morning, you had already posted them. I will get some measurements as I get home from work and let you know.

Are you running 1 or 2 10's off the sub channel?

What would you say is the overall condition? Its not that important just wondering. A picture would be great.

As soon as you get me this info may be we can get this done.

Thanks

·
Registered
276 Posts
I have the Z8000 HF amp. It's similar to the z700, just the next model afterwards. If anyone is looking for a clean sounding 5 channel amp, the z700 should be seriously considered. 100.00 is a bargain!

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes. It is a clean running amp and a bargain. I am running 1 10inch off the amp. Front & rear channels are bridged. Condition is fair but it has no mounting feet. I didn't worry as it is under my seat. Pics tonight.

·
Registered
2,106 Posts
I will be waiting on the pics.

Without the mounting feet does the amp still allow a way to screw/bolt it down to secure it?

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
now removed but camera is at home..pics later tonight.....for the record...it sounds as good or better than the single Alpine 345 I am trying right now...but I dont have the Alpine configured the same way so the power is different.....bu....just thought I would say that.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
still for sale...will try to get pics at my 4am baby break....I need to get to bed right now

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
bump...feet can be attached very easily using screws on bottom...bump

·
Registered
26 Posts
Free bump for a nice 5 channel.

Thanks for the pic of the internals gentlejax2 - I always wanted to open mine up - I recently switched over to a DLS RA51 which has a more powerful sub channel - but I am missing the power this amp had in channels 1 to 4. Definitely underrated I think.

I also lost a couple of my "feet" - if anyone knows where to get them I would be grateful.

Bump.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Simple metal bracket would work for feet. Thanks for the bump. Your right about rating. The sub channel on here worked great but the front section bridged had no issue keeping up.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
bump for one of my last for sale threads..I am retiring...haha.....until I can afford a new Zed 6 channel

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
nobody?

·
Registered
32 Posts
ill take it - I was bidding on a jl 6 channel went upstairs to check on my son & lost:( I will send payment when I get up again.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Payment Sent

Original Transaction
Date Type Status Details Amount
Aug. 16, 2009 Payment To M Z Completed ... -$100.00 USD

Date:
Aug. 16, 2009
Time:
05:53:59 PDT
Completed