Product Brand & Model:

Clarion DRX9255

Condition of all items:

9 out of 10

Total Price: :

$300 Shipped

Shipping Terms: :

Shipping included in price

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

A past deal fell through on this unit so it is back up for sale. I have used this unit in two competition vehicles in the past. I am the orininal owner of this unit. Works perfectly and is in great shape cosmetically and mechanically with no scratches on face except for the typical ones from the cleaning rag which are only visible when the sun is at its perfect angle in the sky. All text on buttons and face shows no sign or ware. I still have the original manual but no longer have the box. You older guys know how incredible this unit is as a high end preamp. This unit is a CD/Tuner pre-amp only. No built in amp and uses an external DA converter. Please email or PM me with any questions. Unit will be double boxed for a safe ship via UPS or FedEx.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Reply sent.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interested. But what are the iPod interface options?
There are no ipod interface options. This is a high end pre-amp tuner CD player with CD changer control. There are no inputs on the unit other than the CD changer. I think I saw somewhere here where someone did a mod to control an iPod. Not sure whats involved though. I ran my iPod though my Audison Bit One which was connected to this unit. I still had to control the iPhone manually, but it was in a cradle on the dash so it was easy enough.

Hope this answers your question.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
No Problem. Its still here.

Shane

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
After Christmas bump and price drop. Wanting $275 shipped plus any paypal fees.

Shane

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.