DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, My name's Steve. It wouldn't be a stretch to say that I was installing when "High end" came into existance. I spent my career building show show cars, working late nights and 40 hour straight shifts. I was around before IASCA (I think it was NACA back then) and, with my buddies, built tons of trophy winning vehicles including cars that trophied at nationals.

I went from there to working on strictly exotics, high dollar SQ systems and now
I'm running one of the biggest emergency vehihicle outfitting bays in southern California. What a switch, huh?

Anyways, I'm pretty easy going and glad to help. But I can be pretty sarcastic, so leave your feelings at home:D I stumbled across this site, it looked cool, and I'm checking it out.

If anyone's curious about the username, it stems from my biggest current obsession: wheeling, camping and basically thrashing my Lexus (most people are surprised when they see that it's a Lexus). Hence, "thats a lexus?":

·
Registered
220 Posts
welcome to the site.... I think you'll fit right into this place.

hmm, you got me thinkin... how cool would it be to deck out an ambulance with an SQ system, maybe even some tv's too.

·
Registered
751 Posts
San Diego...The Broken Yolk Cafe... YUM! :D

1 - 4 of 4 Posts