DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I think we should have a Houston meet. How many Houston members do we have that would actually show? Naturally members from other cities and states would be welcome as well. :idea2:

·
Registered
113 Posts
Sounds cool enough, I need to get my stuff working again. Something tells me this is going to end up being a lot more of a project than it appeared at first.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Does my last name being Houston qualify me to participate?:D I will be in Houston May 28th through June 1. If you all have it then that would be cool for me.

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
I didn't really think of a Houston meet as an event, but if that is the best place to post that then will a mod please move this.

Does anyone have any ideas for places? I was always thinking of the standard places like BW3's or a sports bar something like that.

Go look at the link, there is a Houston meet scheduled in the next 2 weeks or so... Its on the first page of the section. Should be able to find it and go.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
422 Posts
Haha, man that is old.

I have a BBQ at my shop coming up in Houston. PM me if you wanna go. I'd post it on here but I'm not a paying vendor :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts