DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
....Expanding the pc forum to include higher end processors as well? The imprint/ms8 threads are getting tough to dig through, and ms8 threads seem to be started every day. And maybe some stickies or faq about common issues and work arounds?

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

·
Super Moderator
5,227 Posts
So you think we need a DSP sub-forum? And it should be organized inside the carPC forum?

Stickies and FAQ's are generally just thread discussions that get stuck. Or, in the rare case that someone has the knowledge and will to write up some useful information then that can be used too.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I think so, I mean look how big just the ms8 thread is, and more questions popping up every day. At the very least some kind of stickiy for things like the work arounds. Maybe andy will be willing to write em up. On my tapatalk screen it shows 641 pages long. Impossible to dig through. How many threads have started with ".....and I didn't want to dig through the whole thread....".
The mini dsp phase seems to be about dead, but imprint questions still come up, and then the 360.3 coming down the pipeline.....

The pc subforum just seemed to be a natural place to stick it, advanced tech type stuf. But I bet the ms8 stuff accounts for a lot more space...

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

1 - 3 of 3 Posts