DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,997 Posts
How loud do you like it?

We only shove the power into them, proportional to the sound level that we want to get out of them...

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
How loud do you like it?

We only shove the power into them, proportional to the sound level that we want to get out of them...
i like it pretty loud. Where I can't hear myself speak but still doesn't bother my ears lol. I'm getting some sound deadening next thursday so I'll see how it sounds after. I also ordered speaker foam so I'll be doing that as well.

·
Registered
6,893 Posts
The speaker link you posted says 125watts RMS. In an ideal world you would have an amp that would be rated between 150 and 200 watts rms and set gains correctly. This would give you some headroom in the amps so that when you turn it up loud the amp does not run out of gas and clip. That being said, the 90 watts you have should be plenty. As for the rear speakers, no worries there because you should have them turned WAY so they are only providing rear fill.

·
Registered
83 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The speaker link you posted says 125watts RMS. In an ideal world you would have an amp that would be rated between 150 and 200 watts rms and set gains correctly. This would give you some headroom in the amps so that when you turn it up loud the amp does not run out of gas and clip. That being said, the 90 watts you have should be plenty. As for the rear speakers, no worries there because you should have them turned WAY so they are only providing rear fill.
Oh alright. Thanks

1 - 5 of 5 Posts