Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Well, I suppose this is the answer I was looking for.

DAmoreEngineering1 year ago (edited)

Take an ohm meter (DMM) and check the resistance from the battery ground connection on amplifier to the RCA outer ring on amplifier (with everything unplugged from amplifier). If you have less than 100 ohms it is a single-ended input. 
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.