DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
263 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know off the top of their head, some cars trucks or SUVs that have a large amount of space behind the kickpanels. Maybe get a .5 cubic ft enclosure? I'm thinking JBL 2118 or Hybrid.
I've come across '91 7 series BMW and E36 BMW, but am looking for something 2006 or newer. Any advise is appriciated!

P.S. I would consider aperiodic, but prefer not to...

·
Registered
2,298 Posts
1986 Mercury Sable/Ford Taurus has a double walled floor with enough room on each side for an Illusion Audio 8".

I know it's not what you're looking for but it's a start, right?

·
Registered
920 Posts
1986 Mercury Sable/Ford Taurus has a double walled floor with enough room on each side for an Illusion Audio 8".

I know it's not what you're looking for but it's a start, right?

Guess who's you got thinking about cutting holes in the kickpanels of his 95 sable?

lol. That's why it's a beater

·
Registered
12,569 Posts
Especially when people won't cut up their cars ;)

There is a hell of a lot of room in Semis [ Maybe a PeterBuilt ;) ]:p

·
Premium Member
1,526 Posts
07 nissan maxiam kicks vent into the frame rails. Not sure about air space but you have alot to play with.

Anyone know off the top of their head, some cars trucks or SUVs that have a large amount of space behind the kickpanels. Maybe get a .5 cubic ft enclosure? I'm thinking JBL 2118 or Hybrid.
I've come across '91 7 series BMW and E36 BMW, but am looking for something 2006 or newer. Any advise is appriciated!

P.S. I would consider aperiodic, but prefer not to...

1 - 9 of 9 Posts