DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am getting out of car audio for good. Well maybe not for good, but at least for a while. I am trying to simply my life and starting and active 2-way setup is not exactly helping.. All items, with the exception of the McIntosh amp, were purchased on DIYMA. The Bit One, MT23’s, and MW160’s were bought on DIYMA a couple months ago. They have sat in a container in my closet since I purchased them. I would say they have been gathering dust, but being in a sealed container keeps them nice and CLEAN!! I am not going to go through a description of each item. You all know what each product is. If someone is interested in the entire lot, please PM me to discuss. I have priced these aggressively as with all of my items.

The only trades I am interested in would be for Emotiva home audio gear. Other than that, I am selling these pieces outright. All included accessories are shown in photos.

PRICES LOWERED!!

McIntosh MCC404M - Condition 7.5/10. Glass is brand new, not a single chip or scratch.
PRICE - $930 OBO shipped CONUS

Morel Elate SW10 - Condition 9.5/10
PRICE - $125 OBO shipped CONUS

Morel MT23 – Condition 9/10
PRICE - $182 OBO shipped CONUS

Dynaudio MW160 - Condition 8/10 due to VC (see pictures)
PRICE - $174 OBO shipped CONUS

Audison Bit One – Condition 8.5/10 (sticky stuff is residue from Velcro)
PRICE - $515 OBO shipped CONUS

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
DYNAUDIO DAMAGE – There is a small wrinkle in the former. It was not disclosed to me when purchasing it. Let’s just say that really pissed me off. It does not affect cone movement in any way.

·
Registered
243 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Check your pm. Thanks

·
Registered
24 Posts
Please check your pm's.

Thanks.