Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Hybrid Audio Technologies L4

Condition of all items: BRAND NEW - NEVER USED (Taken out the box to take pictures.

Total Price: $200.00 - FIRM

Shipping Terms: To Lower 48 States, payer pays shipping cost

Pictures: All Pictures attached

Additional info: http://www.hybrid-audio.com/Legatia L4.pdf

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers is responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We reccomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Have you ever thought of running a 3-way setup? If so nice driver's here.
Not at all. 2-Way all the way. With the L4 Mid-High and I have a pair of L6 that I was going to run Mid-Low. But I will be placing those, L6, in my wife car with some Hybrid Tweeters. I am only selling these so that I can save up to get the L4SE.

I am excited about these drivers. I just want to make an upgrade before I decide to use them. I really dont have to sell them, but I want to upgrade before I have the time to get started on the install.

Any other questions feel free.

·
Premium Member
188 Posts
Since its still Brand New...you should talk to Scott im pretty sure you can trade it in for the l4se that you want...and just pay the difference...im pretty sure he will give you full credit.

Just a thought...Might get more out of it then selling it cheap.

·
Registered
1,788 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Since its still Brand New...you should talk to Scott im pretty sure you can trade it in for the l4se that you want...and just pay the difference...im pretty sure he will give you full credit.

Just a thought...Might get more out of it then selling it cheap.

I have already talked to him about it. he suggested that I sell them out right and just come to him then. he said I would get more by selling them.

Thanks for the thought...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.