DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Product Brand & Model:

1) Hybrid Audio L8SE - bought off ebay in "like new" condition. I installed them for about 1 month and then went to a sealed box. Some very light brushing and one scratch on the copper surface of the magnet.

2) Hybrid Audio L4 - the original 4" wide band midrange. I ran these in my Cadillac front stage for years, still going strong. I'm too old to play loud volumes ie they've never been abused.

3) Hybrid Audio L3SE - these were bought on DIYMA as "BNIB". I installed them in my dash for a bout a month, decided to go with pods and larger mid ranges. They sounded excellent despite the limitations of the dash. AS you can see though I butchered the flanges a bit - the 4 original mounting holes are still there but there are some clearanced notches and holes. See the photos.

Condition of all items:

Total Price: :

1) $400
2) $150
3) $250

Shipping Terms: :

Add $20 for shipping in CONUS

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

L8SE
Car subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Subwoofer Vehicle audio

L8SE
Audio equipment Subwoofer Car subwoofer Auto part Loudspeaker

L4
Car subwoofer Loudspeaker Audio equipment Subwoofer Auto part

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
L4:
Auto part Automotive lighting Rim Wheel Measuring instrument

L3SE:
Audio equipment Loudspeaker Car subwoofer Auto part Subwoofer

L3SE
Audio equipment Auto part Measuring instrument

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Bump

Make an offer.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
L8SE are sold.

Perfectly good sound from the L3SE, a couple notches in the flange don't matter.
L4's sound good too.

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bump

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
bump

·
Registered
569 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
L8's and L3SE's are sold.

I still have a pair of L4's, used but in good condition.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts