DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L6 (pair)

Hybrid Audio Technologies L1v2 (pair)

Condition of all items:

Lightly Used

Total Price: :

L1v2-retail $239.99
L6-retail $489.99

minus 25% = $547.50 for both sets

Shipping Terms: :

Buyer pays actual cost with insurance or pick up

No territorial restrictions since these are used so I can ship them anywhere

Pictures:

Picture attached below (rings not shown as I will make those to size needed)

Additional info:

These will come in the original boxes in slightly used but perfect mechanical/cosmetic condition (if I didn't tell you they were not new you probably couldn't tell) and I will also include a set of high quality multi ply birch mounting rings for the L6's up to 1 1/2" thick. PayPal/credit cards/debit cards accepted with confirmed address ONLY unless I know you. Please call me at the number below or PM with any questions as I do NOT negotiate in threads. As usual, low"ballers" are welcome but be prepared to have them stepped on if they hang to low! :D

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

Attachments

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I am pretty easy to get along with but please don't ask what my "best" price is or if I will hold them until next payday etc at a discount! My asking price is listed and if you want to make an offer please do so only if you are ready to pay that amount immediately and if you can't pay the full amount right away let me know and we'll see what we can work out. :) BTW, I will consider a JL 8W7 in PRISTINE condition for partial trade and I also have a like new Eclipse CD8053 I will be listing soon.

·
Registered
437 Posts
Marv is an honest seller and makes great baffles.

bump.

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Marv is an honest seller and makes great baffles.

bump.
Thanks astro! :)

I picked up an 8W7 for a smoking deal so I can be a bit more flexible on these and the first "fairly reasonable" ;) offer will get them! :)

·
Registered
454 Posts
Damn I haven't seen Marv around in what seems like forever. Started hearing your name back when I was active on customtacos.com good to know you're still here

·
Registered
735 Posts
Bump for Marv, good guy who goes way back to eca. Not many of us left.
A real true enthusiast.

I may have to give you a call on that 8053 man, not sure if it's in the budget with buying a house and all. But if I could slip it in....

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Damn I haven't seen Marv around in what seems like forever. Started hearing your name back when I was active on customtacos.com good to know you're still here
Thanks Andy! I've been pretty busy since getting my own forum and also been working on my website but I lurk here when I can. Things are finally running a little smoother so it's time to get my own system together and hang around here more often!

Bump for Marv, good guy who goes way back to eca. Not many of us left.
A real true enthusiast.

I may have to give you a call on that 8053 man, not sure if it's in the budget with buying a house and all. But if I could slip it in....
Thanks Tom! Give me a call whether or not you want the 8053 so we can catch up a bit! :)

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
$475.00 shipped in the 48 states :)

·
Registered
316 Posts
Marv is THE MAN!!!

SOMEBODY BUY HIS STUFF!!

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Ray! How's everything going?!

·
Registered
166 Posts
Hey Marv! How ya doing?

Bump for a great guy! He does great work and he inspired me to make some great things on my own!

Man if i wasn't set on my stuff i'd give these a shot....however...let me ponder a bit...let's see if i want to change my elate 6's

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Hey Marv! How ya doing?

Bump for a great guy! He does great work and he inspired me to make some great things on my own!

Man if i wasn't set on my stuff i'd give these a shot....however...let me ponder a bit...let's see if i want to change my elate 6's
What's up Milo?! Ponder for just a short bit and then come on by to get them! :D

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Would you split them ? Interested in them L6's.
I would consider splitting them. Shoot me an offer via PM and we'll see what we can do.

·
Registered
166 Posts
What's up Milo?! Ponder for just a short bit and then come on by to get them! :D
I'm gonna pass on these...i think i just need to tune mine a bit more and I'll be good..

GLWS! :)

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
No worries Milo and I will split these up! :)

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Several offers accepted but nobody has followed through yet :confused: so they are still available!

·
Old Schooler
962 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maybe somebody would actually pay when they said they would instead of leaving me hanging all week :confused: if I also threw in a FREE custom built to your specs up to 1.5ft^3 13 ply birch sub enclosure ! :eek: :eek:

·
Registered
166 Posts
His enclosures are excellent! Someone buy this man's stuff. A box too???? Freaking A!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts