1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia L3SE

Condition of all items: Demo Model

Total Price: : $350.00

Shipping Terms: : Included in Price

Pictures: Attached

Additional info: Ask all questions

This is a set of L3SE that was used for demo purchases. They are being sold as and in complete working order. Fell free to search the web for any reviews or other information not provided.

The Legatia L3SE is a 93-mm (3.7-inch) “small format” wide-bandwidth midrange/full-range driver to compliment both two-way and three-way system designs, where a point-source midrange and/or full-range driver is required. The Legatia L3SE is the world’s finest multi-purpose super high-end speaker driver. Mechanical and electrical parameters are amenable to a variety of different installations and speaker locations. This driver is intended to be used in an infinite baffle configuration; a simple, solid baffle, solidly attached to the car’s chassis with available airspace at the rear of the baffle is all that is required for optimum operation. The size of the L3SE allows it to be mounted in typical “3-inch” midrange locations within a vehicle, or in custom locations at the discretion of the end-user, as long as there is adequate airspace behind the driver to allow it to maintain proper damping and acoustic suspension.

At home in virtually any arrangement, the L3SE is Hybrid Audio Technologies Legatia SE high-end small-format midrange offering, boasting exceptional performance and a design philosophy that goes hand in hand with true high-fidelity playback.

Thiele/Small Parameters

Overall Diameter 93 mm (3.7-inch)
Mounting Depth 44 mm
Bolt Circle Diameter 84.5 mm
Mounting Hole 74 mm
Recommended Minimum Crossover Frequency 185 Hz at 24 dB/octave highpass
Pnom Rated power Input (No Crossover) 30 watts (AES Standard)
Pmax Rated power Input (No Crossover) 60 watts (AES Standard)
Pmax (With Recommended Minimum Crossover) 150 watts
Frequency Range 113 Hz – 18,000 Hz, +/- 3 dB
Sensitivity 89 dB at 2.83V/1meter

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Wow - No I don't own stock in any car audio industry. I am a fan of car audio and a fan of the brand. I had a chance to purchase some demo equipment so I did and i am passing it on.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Excellent seller. I'm assuming he has dug some sort of tunnel to Buwalda's stash ...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good Evening Bump
Open Box, New with Damaged Box which is damage but there is no affect on the contents within the box.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Good Evening Bump
Open Box, New Speakers with Damaged Box which is not affecting on the contents within the box.
$350.00 includes shipping to the lower 48 states.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.