·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Product Brand & Model: Hybrid Audio Technologies L3SE & L6

Condition of all items: Very good

Total Price: :$325 L3SE...$225 L6...Payment by PayPal Gift or buyer pays fees

Shipping Terms: :I pay the freight anywhere in the Lower 48

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:Only selling these 'cause I moved to the L4SE & L6SE...Nothing wrong with them...I just won Meca California SQ Modified with the L3SE

Not interested in trades, or lowball offers thanks...

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,799 Posts
bingo :O i'm considering stepping down to these, i have a set of L4SE's but I think ima pick these up and throw em head to head and see which i prfer, im not sure if im gonna be able to manage kick panels like i'd wish so I'ma have to try em both. get back to me on the offer thanks :) The L4's reallyw anna be IB, these will at least play nice sealed from what I hear.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Just an FYI, you can't ask for paypal gift and AFAIK the fees have to be included in the price. You can, however, offer a 3% discount if payment is sent via gift, say it takes priority if two parties are interested, or say it's appreciated. I always say it's appreciated. :)

Either way, bump for some good gear. I'm considering trading in my L8's for the L3se's on HAT's 60% deal if they don't sell soon.

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
I heard this truck with these drivers installed just a couple of weeks ago and they sounded great! Best of luck with the sale David.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks Zach, lets get you back in the lanes...

Sale pending on both sets of speakers, waiting for payments...

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
sold and sold

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.