DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 215 Posts

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you believe in Hybrids such as Mermaids, Bigfoot, Lizardmen, Unicorns etc...

I was driving home tonight and saw something I could not believe. Here on east in a small town we received about 30" of snow. As I was driving down my street I saw something in front of my a little bit in front of my vehicle. As I drove closer to it I noticed it was quite larger than I had initially thought.

It first appeared to be on all four like a normal animal, but as I got closer to it the creature had a tail and moved on two like a human then jumped off the street into my neighbors property. I immediately stopped the car in my driveway and looked for it and there was nothing there not even a sound.

Considering there were trees around it first looked like it jumped up a tree. I started to think about it and thought what kind of animal can suddenly stand on two feet and jump into a tree? Then I thought about it even more and wondered what kind of animal can do this in 30+ inches of snow!

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a picture from a cartoon. I was referring to real encounters... There have been reports from Sea captains that have had 30 to 40 years experience that swear they have seen mermaids.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Just wondering if you believe in Hybrids such as Mermaids, Bigfoot, Lizardmen, Unicorns etc...

I was driving home tonight and saw something I could not believe. Here on east in a small town we received about 30" of snow. As I was driving down my street I saw something in front of my a little bit in front of my vehicle. As I drove closer to it I noticed it was quite larger than I had initially thought.

It first appeared to be on all four like a normal animal, but as I got closer to it the creature had a tail and moved on two like a human then jumped off the street into my neighbors property. I immediately stopped the car in my driveway and looked for it and there was nothing there not even a sound.

Considering there were trees around it first looked like it jumped up a tree. I started to think about it and thought what kind of animal can suddenly stand on two feet and jump into a tree? Then I thought about it even more and wondered what kind of animal can do this in 30+ inches of snow!
A chimp? I'm pretty sure they like warmer weather. Would prob freeze up there. I don't necessarily believe in bigfoot, Dinosaurs in the congo, etc. I do believe that there are animals that we don't know about. More so in the oceans than land, but land none the less.

·
Banned
1,623 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know what it was that's what perplexed me the most. I have heard of stories where people swear they seen extoic animals such as lepards and lions in say New York, but many researchers believe that what they could be seeing is maybe ghosts of former animals. Some researchers also believe that there are energy spots through out the world where they can be used as portals to move across great areas. So say a lion in Africa accidentally lands on one and transports himself to New York or Chicago.

If you don't believe in Bigfoot I urge you to think about this theory. How many sectors of business would be greatly effected due to public fear if there was evidence of Bigfoot. It would possibly collaspe the entire economy. You have the camping industry, lodging industry, fishing industry, skiing, rock/mountain climbing, vacationing (yes there have been reports on exotic islands)... I could go on and on.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Bigfoot would collapse the entire economy????????? Are you SERIOUS?

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
I don't know what it was that's what perplexed me the most. I have heard of stories where people swear they seen extoic animals such as lepards and lions in say New York, but many researchers believe that what they could be seeing is maybe ghosts of former animals. Some researchers also believe that there are energy spots through out the world where they can be used as portals to move across great areas. So say a lion in Africa accidentally lands on one and transports himself to New York or Chicago.

If you don't believe in Bigfoot I urge you to think about this theory. How many sectors of business would be greatly effected due to public fear if there was evidence of Bigfoot. It would possibly collaspe the entire economy. You have the camping industry, lodging industry, fishing industry, skiing, rock/mountain climbing, vacationing (yes there have been reports on exotic islands)... I could go on and on.
facepalm.... did you follow the tracks or did the thing hover too?

·
Registered
840 Posts

sometimes I feel like a nut...sometimes I don't!!!

·
Registered
347 Posts
Don't mean to thread jack, but I once installed an amp and mic mixer into a lady's jeep to run a PA speaker and aid in her effort to track down Bigfoot. It was also tied into the factory system so she could play pre-recorded tracks off CD or make their own Sasquatch sounds on the microphone. Probably one of the most "interesting" installs I've ever done.

·
Registered
404 Posts
I live in the northwest, "Bigfoot territory". It has recently been discovered that we have a some population of wolverines in the mountains that nobody knew about. I know a lot of people thinks that proves something can exist without people knowing about it.But I have NEVER heard of a wolverine sightings in the northwest, yet we have proof compared to thousands and thousands of "Bigfoot sightings" and no proof. Same with aliens and UFO's. We have technology to see thousands of light years away but no way to get there but I'm suppose to believe aliens have the technology to get here but no way to watch from a distance? Instead they mess with crops and livestock while sexually harassing people in trailer parks?

·
Mobile Audio SQ
3,355 Posts
1 - 20 of 215 Posts