DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

201 - 215 of 215 Posts

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Hi Spyke,

Isn't this incorrect?

The Universe itself is 13.7 billion years old, therefore we can see 13.7 billion lightyears distant (keep in mind when looking into space, you're looking back into time itself). I believe this is the cosmic microwave backround radiation.

Anyways, so if there were life on a car audio forum 1 million light years away, we could see them:)

Unless you believe in the many worlds theory.

I love quantum theory. Pick your postulates & prove it. Bam, theorem.
Don't you mean if there were a car audio forum I million light years away 13.7 billion years ago we could see them?
If everything a million light years away ceased to exist today, we wouldn't know about it for a LONG time.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
Hi Spyke,

Isn't this incorrect?

The Universe itself is 13.7 billion years old, therefore we can see 13.7 billion lightyears distant (keep in mind when looking into space, you're looking back into time itself). I believe this is the cosmic microwave backround radiation.

Anyways, so if there were life on a car audio forum 1 million light years away, we could see them:)

Unless you believe in the many worlds theory.

I love quantum theory. Pick your postulates & prove it. Bam, theorem.
I picked a number at random to make a point. Relax scientist.;) Besides, can we see if a planet is inhabited 1 million light years away? And even if we could we would be seeing it 1 million years in the past. So no, we couldn't see something 1 million light years away in present day.

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
I picked a number at random to make a point. Relax scientist.;) Besides, can we see if a planet is inhabited 1 million light years away? And even if we could we would be seeing it 1 million years in the past. So no, we couldn't see something 1 million light years away in present day.
It really depends on how fast their Internet connection is.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
It really depends on how fast their Internet connection is.
If they have fios, forget it. Imagine trying to have a conversation with a 1 million year delay.

·
Registered
665 Posts

Coywolves are canid hybrids of wolves and coyotes. They have recently become common in eastern North America, where they have been considered eastern coyotes, eastern wolves, or red wolves.
I used to have a redwolf/rotweiller 50/50 as a pet. The people who bred them went to jail for illegal breeding. We also had an arctic/timber hybrid with Malamute mix that was legal with the lupine society "73%", but was really over 90%.

·
Registered
665 Posts
If you can prove that life does exist, then there is a 1-in-X chance of it happening. You cannot prove how many rolls of the die(X) there are, then all you can prove is that there is only a 1-in-X-to the-X chance that it couldn't happen twice

469 Posts

Relax scientist? I'm just a student, & perhaps that is why your response was a little dickish.

"Anyways, so if there were life on a car audio forum 1 million light years away, we could see them"

^Did I ever state when?

I was being theoretical. ...disregarding the impossibility of even resolving an image of that planet at such a distance (its angular size would be too small)...not to mention the size of it's "inhabitants"

Some day:)

·
Registered
237 Posts
Relax scientist? I'm just a student, & perhaps that is why your response was a little dickish.
Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat. You're the fucking dick, dick. You're a fucking dick asshole fucker. You're a dick in an asshole. What if I told you that Minnesota State is full of cocksuckers? What then? And then what if I told you I meant all of that in a good way? What then then? You don't have to worry about that because I didn't.

Turn your sarcasm detector on dude.

.not to mention the size of it's "inhabitants"
If Bigfoot was there we could see him. He is bigger than a planet.

234 Posts
Animal ghost? Man I dont even believe in ghost at all. All these silly TV shows about ghost show one thing. smoke. Then they run around all scared and make it look like this smoke is after them..
Why is it you never see a pedo ghost trying to grab some kids ass. Or a thief ghost trying to steal a fucking tv. Or why dont we see 2 ghost fucking? Why dont we see a ghost at walmart or a ghost driving a car. Noooooo. Instead you see something looks like a person, and all it does it looks mean? Man we got worse people alive that will kill you over Jordans. Why would I be sacred of smoke?

But as for the thing that you saw... Probably a usual animal that just looked a lil odd.
Ive seen a animal cross the road once that had a neck like a snake. Body of a chicken and ran as fast as a cheetah on 2 legs. Googling it I came up with a road runner.
Ive also seen fish that would make you think demons swim in water.

As for crop circles.. The technology is so ahead of what we have, I wouldnt be surprised if the government is fucking with us. They have done similar things before.
That old war of the worlds radio show comes to mind.

·
Registered
2,346 Posts
I'm a dick because you are a student? :confused:

"Anyways, so if there were life on a car audio forum 1 million light years away, we could see them"

^Did I ever state when?

I was being theoretical. ...disregarding the impossibility of even resolving an image of that planet at such a distance (its angular size would be too small)...not to mention the size of it's "inhabitants"

Some day:)
If I said I could see something, the logical assumption would be that I meant that I can see "that something" now. Not back in time or in an alternate universe.;)

The scientist comment was sarcastic. :p

·
Registered
237 Posts
So are they Hybrids? Seriously though you have all the answers TIBUG! How dare anybody have an opposing point of view!
:laugh: Haha yes, they are hybrids.

You can believe whatever you want, I just disagree with you. This is what I said before:

"No, you can define serious for yourself. I don't take your seriousness seriously, but that shouldn't have any bearing on what you find to be serious."

I'm serious about that. Really. I make fun of you but if my friends had the same beliefs I'd make fun of them too, but it's all in fun. Just because they believe crazy shit doesn't mean I don't like them. You've acted very civil in this thread, which is a reflection on your character, and me acting childish is a reflection on mine. I enjoy poking your seriousness with a stick, because I am an asshole. But at least I'm an asshole who doesn't believe crazy shit. ;)

MSU doesn't like me. :laugh:

201 - 215 of 215 Posts