DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone else have this problem? I tried last night after doing a live search...I got my results and found what I wanted...

then when I tried to buy it I was told I reached my account limit and it wouldnt let me do it....but the thing is I had less than $400 in cashback rewards last year...I thought the limit was like $2000

whats up with MS cheating me out of my 13% off....

·
Registered
22 Posts
I think I remember reading that you can only use it on a total of 10 transactions. Check the rules. I'm almost sure that their was a limit on the number of transactions it applies to.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
hope not... I am over by 1

·
Registered
311 Posts
Just open another ebay account and buy the item, you can use the same paypal address. Just the ebay accounts are limited to 10

·
Registered
1,245 Posts
I think it's 12, I just looked the other day, but I could be wrong. I've only used it 3 times so far.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Its 12. They emailed me said I had 13 but I had looked up my account and it said I had 11. I had 3 or 4 failed but I don't know what that meant

·
18,694 Posts
is it the ebay account that's limited, or the live.com account? I recall seeing that you can sign up for multiples but can't remember which it is.

·
Registered
4,106 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Its the transactions with the live account. Even if you cancel a transaction and get no cash it still counts against the 12 limit and it can take 2 months for it to come off the total. Its too late for me to add account to buy the amp now. I still think they are incorrect in the judgement but oh well

·
Registered
3,903 Posts
Are you guys 100% positive on that? Here's the rules:

The Microsoft Live Search Cashback Program provides cashback for up to 12 qualifying purchases per account on eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices. The amount of cashback will be determined by eBay, specified at the time of checkout on the "purchase review page" and equal to a percentage of the sale price (excluding shipping and handling fees, insurance fees and other such fees) ("Cashback Rewards"). The maximum amount of Cashback Rewards per qualifying purchase is $200.00 USD. In addition, all Cashback Rewards (including Cashback Rewards earned in connection with purchases made on websites other than eBay - New & used electronics, cars, apparel, collectibles, sporting goods & more at low prices) are subject to the annual $2,500.00 per person cap set forth in the Program Terms.
That's really odd wording they use. It's written as though it's limited to the eBay account, not the Cashback account. I checked my Cashback acct and I've been paid on 12 and am pending on the 13th.

Guess I'll have to open a new Cashback acct just to be sure.

Oh and I just had a hell of a time to get the Cashback icon to show up on the top of the page. I used "alpine" "ps3" and no go. I finally got though on "canon camera". ****'s really screwy sometimes.

It's currently 13% under those terms.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Has anyone here been offered by eBay to be apart of their in-house incentive program? Don't bother if they offer, as it trumps the Live.com cash back, and is only 2%.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts