DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
515 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So, I get my new pug puppy tomorrow. I can't wait, it will be my first dog that is my own. Her name will be Celia, she is a fawn pug and turned 8 weeks old yesterday. I will definitely be posting pictures up, probably too many, but oh well, lol, I am really excited for it.

·
Registered
2,958 Posts
So, I get my new pug puppy tomorrow. I can't wait, it will be my first dog that is my own. Her name will be Celia, she is a fawn pug and turned 8 weeks old yesterday. I will definitely be posting pictures up, probably too many, but oh well, lol, I am really excited for it.
Just got a puppy myself. Chocolate Lab. Trying to house train her. It's going ok so far. She's very chewy, we've been working on that to.

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts
Good luck. You will be working on that for years!
But once taken care of Labs are some of the best dogs you can have even if they do eat like a horse.

Congrats on the little piggie...I mean pug Richard. They're so ugly they're cute:)

·
Blue Collar Audiophile
10,289 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
pugs are funny dogs my neighbor had one long time ago. My better half keeps bitching that she wants a french bulldog. Not sure if i'm willing to pay the rape pricing.

·
Registered
5,603 Posts
She's a cutie bose. We just picked up our puppy yesterday too. Her mom was a mix of husky and pinscher. She has the doberman colors and the fluffyness of the husky, but doesnt shed! (at least yet :) ) Unsure who the father was but she's definitely a cutie. She has a curly-ish tail like a husky, but she doesnt have the pointy ears of the husky or doberman...

Jasmine:

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
pugs are funny dogs my neighbor had one long time ago. My better half keeps bitching that she wants a french bulldog. Not sure if i'm willing to pay the rape pricing.
Do it! I have never been a fan of small breed dogs. But 2 years ago I bought my wife a French Bulldog and he has totally changed my perspective on small breeds. That is a great breed to have as they're hilarious and very loving and loyal. You won't regret it.

Nice new pups everybody. Glad to see so many dog people here. Good stuff!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts