·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:
Pioneer Premier TS-C720PRS comp set
Alpine PDX4.150

Condition of all items:
Pioneer comp set... BNIB. Only open so I could drool on the stuff a little. Only one mid was taken out so I could gaze at it for hours.

PDX4.150... VERY good condition. No major scratches or wear. Was mounted under my seat, so nothing ever touched it. 100% functional. All plugs, silver top caps, gain cover are there. I am missing the screw that holds the gain cover on...dang :(. I had it, and not sure where that little thing went to. My dog probably ate it. I am sure this can be bought from Alpine for little or nothing.

Total Price: :
$285 shipped on the Pioneer
$235 shipped on the PDX
$500 for both. This would be a great match up for an active setup.

Shipping Terms: :
Included in price. Most likely USPS due to easiest way for me. And seems to be the most reliable around here.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:
I REALLY dont need any trades right now. Paypal only. I want these gone quickly, so bring it on.
This little guy needs a good 1st birthday party, so these extras need to go.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Lots of views and not a single offer? Everyone broke lol? Offers welcome... I am a motived seller, just dont kick me in the nuts.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Bump for cute boy.

Wish I could help.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #4 (Edited)
Looks like the PRSs is pending. JAX dont you want a nice 4 channel? lol. At this point, I would let it go for a good offer. Just checked the shipping and my Leviathan will be here on Friday :D:D:D

JAX we need to get together next time I head up to LA. I got my brother a RF mini mono to match that 4 channel he bought from you. He found a factory enclosure and sub for his Solstice... he says its badass, so maybe one day we'll meet up.

·
Registered
1,015 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Amp is sold. Comp set pending.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.