That just happened.

·
Registered
360 Posts
That looks like a damn crack house.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
EDITED for not being constructive or relevant.

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
Oh come on. Maybe it's not what all of you guys would do/are doing. Can't see the video here at work but am assuming it is showing his IB manifold in his closet playing I am assuming a song?

What is soooo bad that one has to insult him? If KW gets under your skin so much then put him on ignore. To much douchery on here already to see more of it.

You know that old saying.. If you can't say something nice....

Why feed into the negative that rears it ugly face on here so much?

IF you have never seen any of KW's work before, it is usually in a less than finished state that many would consider ghetto engineered.

BUT

I have not seen anyone try to do a lot of what he has.

Yes a lot of it is counter productive to what he is trying to achieve but maybe he is one of those types of people that HAS to learn it their way.

After all, all he is doing is showing video's of his systems in action.

He is not asking the best way to screw over people.
He is not inciting a religious war.
There are no racial issues in his posts that I have seen.
He is not asking how to screw banks out of student loans he has.
There are no questionable products being sold.
He is not claiming one amp/sub/speaker is superior.
He is not inaccurately giving sub enclosure building advice.

Just lil vids demoing excursion of a woof/woofs

If you don't like them ignore/don't watch.

Don't sink to those levels of forum bullying/insulting people.

You all should be better than that.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
Oh come on. Maybe it's not what all of you guys would do/are doing. Can't see the video here at work but am assuming it is showing his IB manifold in his closet playing I am assuming a song?

What is soooo bad that one has to insult him? If KW gets under your skin so much then put him on ignore. To much douchery on here already to see more of it.

You know that old saying.. If you can't say something nice....

Why feed into the negative that rears it ugly face on here so much?

IF you have never seen any of KW's work before, it is usually in a less than finished state that many would consider ghetto engineered.

BUT

I have not seen anyone try to do a lot of what he has.

Yes a lot of it is counter productive to what he is trying to achieve but maybe he is one of those types of people that HAS to learn it their way.

After all, all he is doing is showing video's of his systems in action.

He is not asking the best way to screw over people.
He is not inciting a religious war.
There are no racial issues in his posts that I have seen.
He is not asking how to screw banks out of student loans he has.
There are no questionable products being sold.
He is not claiming one amp/sub/speaker is superior.
He is not inaccurately giving sub enclosure building advice.

Just lil vids demoing excursion of a woof/woofs

If you don't like them inore/don't watch.

Don't sink to those levels of forum bullying/insulting people.

You all should be better than that.
I understand what you're saying...and I feel a twinge of guilt for saying what I did because of it...so I edited my post. I could say more, but "I don't have anything nice to say."

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I understand what you're saying...and I feel a twinge of guilt for saying what I did because of it...so I edited my post. I could say more, but "I don't have anything nice to say."
Perfect.

Was not trying to guilt anybody. Just want them all to think then post. It's funny how these things die out if they do not get noticed. Much like forum trolls.

I understand that KW's type of work/systems does not fall into what DIYMA used to be. Of course DIYMA is not what it used to be. It has become a business that requires all types of members for the site to make money. I to miss the old format. I don't remember the old group nearly as mean spirited as what I see on here now.

It was like working with a bunch of old timers who would occasionally play the "go get the rope stretcher" prank on the new guy. Or in a grandfatherly fashion make the interloper feel like an idiot for his "idiotic" idea but in such a way as the interloper did not have hurt feelings. Sure he felt stupid but he LEARNED.

I was that interloper when I joined. I was I have a capacitor and old school is da greatest and what is this active word you keep typing. and why can't I just use wire nuts??? They didn't hold my hand but they never made fun of me in a mean way...... To my face.:D

/rant on soapbox

·
Banned
2,895 Posts
Perfect.

Was not trying to guilt anybody. Just want them all to think then post. It's funny how these things die out if they do not get noticed. Much like forum trolls.

I understand that KW's type of work/systems does not fall into what DIYMA used to be. Of course DIYMA is not what it used to be. It has become a business that requires all types of members for the site to make money. I to miss the old format. I don't remember the old group nearly as mean spirited as what I see on here now.

It was like working with a bunch of old timers who would occasionally play the "go get the rope stretcher" prank on the new guy. Or in a grandfatherly fashion make the interloper feel like an idiot for his "idiotic" idea but in such a way as the interloper did not have hurt feelings. Sure he felt stupid but he LEARNED.

I was that interloper when I joined. I was I have a capacitor and old school is da greatest and what is this active word you keep typing. and why can't I just use wire nuts??? They didn't hold my hand but they never made fun of me in a mean way...... To my face.:D

/rant on soapbox
I never been much on sensitivity. I'm usually pretty blunt if for no othe reason than just the lulz. But unnecessary rudeness is just that. Kudos to you for calling me out on it. I'm gonna go edit my post, but first: What's wrong with wire nuts?! :D

·
Registered
2,450 Posts
I never been much on sensitivity. I'm usually pretty blunt if for no othe reason than just the lulz. But unnecessary rudeness is just that. Kudos to you for calling me out on it. I'm gonna go edit my post, but first: What's wrong with wire nuts?! :D
I know right???!!!:laugh:

·
Registered
1,060 Posts
I actually have something positive to say. I know it's really not that hard to look at a project like this and find something productive to say about it, guys. Just look at it, he's crafting his own Sears Tower of subs in his room. Nice equipment, creative build... what's so wrong with it?

Anyway, KW - neat project buddy, nice subs (and so many of them!), and I like how the tower of 18s (?) opens up like some magical wardrobe to audio Narnia. I like it. Wondering what something like Bass I love you would sound like in there...

1 - 18 of 18 Posts