DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
Whenever you do something, do you not want it to feel like it's the best you could have done? How fun would this have been if I just created a post and asked

I would like to build a system that I can listen to monday through friday and take to local competitions on Saturdays what is yall suggestions?

Thats basically what I said here. I'm sorry if I offended the car audio elite but my intentions were to create a conversation while being slight trolly and funny. I did get some great suggestions, I will be upgrading my wires and amp after the new year so something good cake from it. Ty to all that helped have a great Christmas yall

·
Listener of Music
2,846 Posts
You didn't really upset anyone. It's the internet. However people hate what they don't understand. Some don't get the allure of bass hitting your chest so hard it's difficult to breath. If you really want to piss people off, well then your a dick. However just having a loud system that pisses people off that will never understand is perfectly fine.

I'd rather have you drive through my neighborhood 10x a day blasting music (not at night) then paint your house 17 different colored at once.

·
Premium Member
3,280 Posts
Whenever you do something, do you not want it to feel like it's the best you could have done? How fun would this have been if I just created a post and asked

I would like to build a system that I can listen to monday through friday and take to local competitions on Saturdays what is yall suggestions?

Thats basically what I said here. I'm sorry if I offended the car audio elite but my intentions were to create a conversation while being slight trolly and funny. I did get some great suggestions, I will be upgrading my wires and amp after the new year so something good cake from it. Ty to all that helped have a great Christmas yall
^Nice^
That comes across better.

Able to be loud enough to disturb the peace is different that always disturbing the peace.

You sir, and your's, have a good holiday season as well.

21 - 23 of 23 Posts