DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From my experience IA has a better customer support out there where Fi Audio customer supports sucks sorry to say.

From what I gathered Fi Audio designs are similar to Re Audio subwoofer before Re Audio got bought out. I could not find any history on IA except that Nick started that company close to 20 years ago.

Now to the choices of subwoofers and please remember “small budget.” Which one would be better in the sense of musical as well as SPL

Incriminator Audio I 10 or
Fi Audio X 10?

Thank you.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I cant say anything to customer service of either, but I did have a flatline 15 once and it was awesome, I now have an fi q 12 Neo and damn that thing kicks ass on both ends

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I cant say anything to customer service of either, but I did have a flatline 15 once and it was awesome, I now have an fi q 12 Neo and damn that thing kicks ass on both ends
I was hoping someone like you would comment on my post. What brand of speakers do you have up front?

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have 12 BTL neo and ssd 10 neo love them ,customer service well I made a custom box for the 12 dropped it broke the basket and they replaced it for free Scott called me and asked what happened I told him it was my fault I will pay to have it fixed he said don't trip it on the house for telling the truth a lot of people brake stuff and try to say it happens from shipping after they have already had the subwoofer hooked up to power i give them a++ just know there's wait time

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I have 12 BTL neo and ssd 10 neo love them ,customer service well I made a custom box for the 12 dropped it broke the basket and they replaced it for free Scott called me and asked what happened I told him it was my fault I will pay to have it fixed he said don't trip it on the house for telling the truth a lot of people brake stuff and try to say it happens from shipping after they have already had the subwoofer hooked up to power i give them a++ just know there's wait time

Hold up. I thought Nick was the owner of Fi Audio. Then again that was years ago unless something happened to the ownership or other.

I see you are leaning me towards Fi Audio.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I would recommend them forsure just bee patient they hand make everything and they are underrated rms 2500 3000 all day

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I would recommend them forsure just bee patient they hand make everything and they are underrated rms 2500 3000 all day

Truth be told I know the X series are 750 rms so I may feed them like either 700 to 900 watts rms.

Either a DLS amp or a Helix amplifier but not sure for certain.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Sold amplifiers you should have no problems if you ask they will help with box dimensions aswell

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Sold amplifiers you should have no problems if you ask they will help with box dimensions aswell

Yes but want to see which one is better out of the two since I don’t want to upgrade the alternator on my 2017 Toyota Corolla SE since they are no good alternator shops in Orlando, FL.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Order on line down 4 sound ,sky high , custom electric service, there are a lot

The issue is not getting an HO alternator. The issue is finding a shop who knows how to put it in without messing anything up.

·
Registered
84 Posts
Oh lol have you heard of 5 star car audio there in Florida there on you tube call them there very nolegable

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Oh lol have you heard of 5 star car audio there in Florida there on you tube call them there very nolegable

That dude in Clearwater is a joke. Went to his shop in March of this year and he told me I don’t need a high output alternator.

He pissed me off that day.

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
How many amplifiers and fuse ratings are you going for

Truthfully Helix G Four for my front stage running active.

Helix G One for subwoofer duty.

·
Registered
84 Posts
I'm running arc audio 1200.6 and a addictive audio 1500 rms one battery and stock alt in my GMC SIERRA 2016 ITS PUSHING 3 jl audio 10 3 way active with audio control dm810 no problem

·
Registered
745 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
The battery is xs power, and all 0 gage wire big 3 upgrade as well

How do you like those batteries since I find a ton of negative reviews on them

·
Registered
84 Posts
I have in my truck, and my weekend car 3 in the weekend car I keep the weekend car plugged in 24 7 with there itel charger hav not had any problems in 3 years or so

·
Registered
269 Posts
Really? At the time I bought my xs battery they were the battery to get. And ive been extremely pleased with mine.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts