DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
186 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Is there anywhere else I can get this other than off of the IASCA site? I ask because it's 19.99, (which I didn't have a problem paying,) but the only shipping option is ups, which ends up making it like a 27.00 cd after shipping, which I find a little ridiculous.

I'm needing this disc for tuning/setting up my system, and working on speaker placement.

Any other options?

Thanks,

-Ben

·
Registered
524 Posts
Does IASCA change their competition CD tracks from year to year? I had one back in 1997, but it was stolen. I really, really liked that one and would love to own it again. I would pay full price for it if it was the same one. Does anyone know? If they change does anyone know where I could find older IASCA discs? Thanks.

·
Registered
718 Posts
Finleyville said:
Does IASCA change their competition CD tracks from year to year? I had one back in 1997, but it was stolen. I really, really liked that one and would love to own it again. I would pay full price for it if it was the same one. Does anyone know? If they change does anyone know where I could find older IASCA discs? Thanks.
Yes, they do change them periodically.

The disc on their website is not the same as the one from 1997

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.