DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Newbie here, trying to see what events are upcoming on IASCA's website (i joined the website but not the organization yet) but all it says is "private"? Are only members allowed to see upcoming events?? Thanks

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I've paid my money to IASCA but it still says "access denied" when I try to see upcoming events?? There a secret to this? Thanks in advance.

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
im not sure what all events you are trying to find.
right now is technically the OFF SEASON.

New Shows will start being added as the year progresses and weather gets warmer.

Brian has a SQ ONLY show in Syracuse in FEB
Scott Snyder has an IDBL/Bassboxing show Jan 22 in York,PA

Spring Break Nationals is the next major show

after that,expect more shows to be listed. prior to that-the way shows will get listed is if shops or people step up to host them

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I was just looking for ANY event. The website says "access denied" when I try to view the upcoming events page. I paid my money but haven't received my stuff in the mail yet. I just want to go to anything. I want to meet other people and hear other cars. Thanks

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
I was just looking for ANY event. The website says "access denied" when I try to view the upcoming events page. I paid my money but haven't received my stuff in the mail yet. I just want to go to anything. I want to meet other people and hear other cars. Thanks
r u more interested in sq or spl?
many of the SPl shows are listed on Termpro

but it sounds like you have a website issue

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
r u more interested in sq or spl?
many of the SPl shows are listed on Termpro

but it sounds like you have a website issue
Yes, i'm only interested in SQ, and I do believe it's a website issue. I'm on a Mac if that makes any difference. I would shoot an email to someone but I can't find any contact info for anyone on the IASCA website?

·
Premium Member
3,855 Posts
1 - 14 of 14 Posts