2nd – Ron Baker
3rd – John Sketoe
4th – Wayne Watkins
5th – Chris Ott

updated @ 2:15am 3-16-09

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Congrats to Bob in SQC 1!!! Whatever the hell that is....

Way to go, hose dragger!!!!

·
4,981 Posts
pretty cool, so team lotus has pretty much one guy in the comp and he came away wtih pro-class world championship and best overall SQ score in single seat judging...woot! :)

i dont see a lot of hte big names from the past in tihs list...did they not compete?

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
yep...seems about right....one guy with seas took the trophy. kinda like the guy that took 1 seat sqc with hybrid at the recent cali iasca and was the only one competing with those speakers and took 2 seas cars down!! lol I could'nt resist man!!!

·
4,981 Posts
yep...seems about right....one guy with seas took the trophy. kinda like the guy that took 1 seat sqc with hybrid at the recent cali iasca and was the only one competing with those speakers and took 2 seas cars down!! lol I could'nt resist man!!!
haha, us peons and our little dozen-man comp comparing with finals? i wouldnt think of it :rolleyes:

besides, if your car doesnt beat mine interms of SQC, there would be something really wrong in this world hehe...

as far as Eng goes, his senility is just advancing further and further, with each show :D

in all seriousness, congrats to all the winners and finishers...takes a lot of dedication to be there and the title "world champion" is a rare honor indeed. kudos!!!

·
Registered
134 Posts
Congratulations to all. It was also great to see a local (to me) Hajji Grape place very well!!

Congratulations Hajji~
Thanks dude. Not bad for a system that was almost totally rebuilt in 2 weeks and wasn't complete until last Saturday!:D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts