DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 285 Posts

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking to set up a show @ Syracuse Customs in Brewerton NY. Sundays work for them. It will be inside- 6-8 cars at a time... The end of January is ideal. Place your votes for date/ and event type... 1x or 2x- price will be set by event type and amount of people attending.

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
sounds interesting.. very. interestingggg. But seriously i might have to take a break from snowboarding one day this winter to come :)

·
Napoleon of DIYMA
846 Posts
Yes! It could be a 1 or 2x as long we have a certified judge. I would only do sound since install in winter for me is a PITA.

Date, propose a few and ill see

·
Registered
19,648 Posts
Yes! It could be a 1 or 2x as long we have a certified judge. I would only do sound since install in winter for me is a PITA.

Date, propose a few and ill see
you and me both. And yes throw some dates our way!

·
Registered
2,832 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am now certified. And I think to have reasonable attendance I should figure out what day the Super Bowl is and avoid that... For you northerners its comparable to national beaver day. :)

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Start saving up on gas money:p

Once a date is agreed upon, I can go ahead and make myself un-available at work
Awesome. Canadians travel in packs right?

Posted from my Samsung Galaxy S III 32gb via tapatalk 2.

·
Registered
360 Posts
Should be able to make it.

·
Premium Member
1,603 Posts
Anyone need a judge from the land of Canada.

·
Registered
2,960 Posts
Who else is in? We need to stack this Pro-AM class. ;)

It was awesome having 4 cars in my class @ the last show.
I'm 96% sure I am in. Don't care about 1x-2x as long as you put me in BowDown's class in Iasca. :D Don't have a pref for date either, although I guess I would like a later date like the 27th since that will give my wallet some time to recover from the Christmas Beating.

Edit: Might want to put up a poll with the possible dates/

1 - 20 of 285 Posts