4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beach Autosound Sound Off
18042 Beach Blvd Huntington Beach, CA 92648-1305 - (714) 979-8468

Here's another chance; who's willing to take on the Big Red Beast? :smash:

·
Registered
54 Posts
I just called the number listed and they dont have a clue as to whats going on. I was just told the contest in on the 21st.
21st? of What month? July 21 is Tuesday, August 21 is friday, Sept 21 is Monday, Oct 21 is Wednesday, Nov 21 is SATURDAY......:confused: WTF?

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Jim told me there are some changes coming and I can only imagine he is going to get even TOUGHER to beat.

·
Registered
4,916 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jim told me there are some changes coming and I can only imagine he is going to get even TOUGHER to beat.
I'm not looking to beat the Beast. ;)

I'll be perfectly happy with an Orchestra (that sounds like one) on my Windshield. :D

Are you coming down for this one? I'm looking forward to hearing the new and improved version. :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
I know I can't beat big red anymore, but I am too stubborn :p
Besides, no big nipples anymore and changed tweeters location hurt me bad. :)

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
I'm not looking to beat the Beast. ;)

I'll be perfectly happy with an Orchestra (that sounds like one) on my Windshield. :D

Are you coming down for this one? I'm looking forward to hearing the new and improved version. :)
Man, my car has been laid up for the last two weeks. Hopefully I will have it back together in time for the Santa Rosa show next weekend. :(

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I'm somewhat satisfied with my system now. I wasn't able to make the last show but I should definately be able to make this next one. I might be a little intimidated to compete with my whopping $200 frontstage.

·
Registered
3,436 Posts
I'm going to gamble and say seas :)

·
Banned
48 Posts
To respond to the WTF. I ment August 21, 2009 to be exact wise guy. I thought since the first gentleman listed the event for Aug. 8th, common sense would have told you I ment August.

1 - 20 of 161 Posts