Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fresh from the IASCA office.

Event- American Graffiti Car Show and Festival
Date - June 13th
Location - Modesto Junior College East Campus
435 College Ave, Modesto, CA

Move-in and registration - 8a.m. - 9:45 a.m.
Judging starts - 10 A.M.
Registration at the event - $35 - $5 of every entry fee goes to local charities via the North Modesto Kiwanis's Club (Show Host)
Competitor meeting 10A.M.
Registrations will be handled at the event there is no pre-registration and all sound quality competitors will not be able to register via the online site for the north Modesto Kiwanis club..

this show will be SQI and SQC only.

Please note that this even is being held in conjunction with a major car show and no late entries will be accepted as the gates will close at 10 sharp.... entry and registration booth information will be available 2 weeks prior to event. The American Graffiti Car show and Festival typically brings in over 1000 vehicles from exotics to hot rods to custom trucks. We will have our own designated and advertised area at the show which is being advertised and promoted by the event promoter on Radio, Television, and in local and some national print publications.

North Modesto Kiwanis' American Graffiti Festival

If you have any questions please feel free to ask.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very good chance I will be there. Not sure if I will be driving out though. most likely flying out if I make the trip.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
you gonna put those new judging skills to work Aubrey?

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Nope, going for the gold in this one....remember, Fred is from there and so are the Rugani's. We'll come out with our dukes up. :D Team Z is going to kick a bit of Team A's arse.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
So you're saying I should leave the Subby at home so you have a chance at the gold and not just Silver? LOL

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
only 5.5 hours???? shows to be like 17+ for me.

you have a short trip. I know there a guys driving up form LA.

·
Registered
152 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
only 5.5 hours???? shows to be like 17+ for me.

you have a short trip. I know there a guys driving up form LA.

·
Registered
240 Posts
Nope, going for the gold in this one....remember, Fred is from there and so are the Rugani's. We'll come out with our dukes up. :D Team Z is going to kick a bit of Team A's arse.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz wake me up when you are finished having your fantasy.....:eek:

We will have our own booth to run there.... doing another full street deal again and bringing over 40 vehicles again..... so we will be busy.... I am trying to find out how to have time to compete either one of my cars....

·
Premium Member
892 Posts
Hey Fred, bring Fred Jr. along. I will be sure to bring a Zapco size youth small for him to wear. :laugh:

·
I'm baaaack!!
4,397 Posts
If I'm not traveling, I'll be there. And Fred, if you need any help with the booth let me know.

·
Registered
219 Posts
Got the new Tru Billets in . . . .not to mention the beautiful new Esotar 3" in place of my dome mids, re-doing the left side pods this coming Tuesday so that im on axis and I am entering in SQC1 so watch out.

And if I cant win SQC1 then I'll schedule drag races that night so I can win something !!

1 - 20 of 51 Posts