Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Image Dynamics Mini Horn bodies with BMS 4552 Drivers

Used and in pretty good shape. The bodies are trimmed and have a few mounting holes from previous owner

From what I can tell the BMS drivers aren't cheap so I'm asking $250 shipped to the lower 48 for these. :

Included :

- Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Based on the info I can find it looks like the BMS drivers are incredibly efficient at 113 db and play down to 500 hz. I'd love to try my hand at them but I haven't even had time to test mount them.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I would consider a trade for an Alpine PDX 4 Channel, or an active deck with iPod controls.

·
Registered
3,033 Posts
Can you tell me the physical dimensions without the foam wrapped around the BMS drivers?

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Can you tell me the physical dimensions without the foam wrapped around the BMS drivers?
Of the drivers or the horns Fish?

·
Registered
3,033 Posts

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I forgot to mention earlier that I would also consider a trade for a backwards compatible PS3 with 2 controllers and HDMI cables.

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The horns are just over 6" deep by 10" wide by about 2.125" high. The BMS drivers are about 3.5" in diameter.

Mark

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump

·
Registered
648 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Status