DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
140 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, I am having a hell of a time deciding on what amp to use in my system. My budget is shrinking. I am going to end up using my OLD Image Dynamics ID12 (1st version) for now. I splurged a bit on the XS65....keeping my 8053 as well.

So I want a single amp. 4 ch., 5 ch., 6 ch., does not matter really to me. I just would like to have at least 200W/ch. for the fronts, and 500-600 for the sub @ 2 ohms. I would love to get my hands on the new Zed 6 ch.....but depending on what kind of group buy deals we see, it may or may not happen. Imagine 600x3 for a front + sub setup! :eek:

So throw some ideas out there. I would love to find someone that someone is selling here....always nice to help someone out that way. I know I appreciate passing on good equipment to people who are in the hobby and will take care of it. :)

Thanks!

·
Banned
1,808 Posts
The 6-channel Zed amp is what you want. Hell, it's what I want too. The price is the only question. I will be spending enough money on my acoustic projects coming up and holding money aside for any release of the MS-8 or a certain XBL tweet. I won't likely have budget room for a new amp. :( I'm happy with my Big Bang amp right now. However I have not tested it under summer conditions bridged to a sub. It's design doesn't look 'heat friendly'.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts