Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:

1). Illusion C4S Components
2.) JL HD 900/5
3.) Zapco ST-6X SQ
4.) SOLD
5.) JL C5-075ct

Condition of all items:

1.) LNIB- Used the tweets for 8 weeks, mids have never been mounted, tested, seen power. Includes all factory mounting accessories and crossovers.

2.) Bought used from another member on here, never installed as I do not have the space.

3.) Used for about 8 months, has some minor marks on the top which I tried to capture in the pics.

4.) Used also for 8 months, has some marks near mounting holes from install.

5.) LNIB- Used for about 5 months, includes all OEM accessories.

Total Price: :

1.) $375
2.) $475 (same price I bought on here for)
3.) $300
4.) SOLD
5.) $110

Shipping Terms: :

**Included in asking price**
Items 1-3 will be insured and shipped via UPS w/ Signature Required on Delivery.
Items 4 & 5 will be shipped via USPS Priority.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

All prices are OBO, PM me. Not looking for trades right now and please no low ball offers!

etEpUncCSK+8di7GnTmM5A.jpg

i%4FZhfyRfSEu47gv0KS1g.jpg

f5EshrIcQTirch4toJI+yw.jpg

fullsizeoutput_47a.jpg

4bRSEonqR2G8jLT01ujssg.jpg

fullsizeoutput_480.jpg

18QKC6OvS0Gonr%v2u+q%g.jpg

fullsizeoutput_481.jpg

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Price drops bumpage...

1.) $300
3.) $275
5.) $100

Will be out of town Saturday May 18th thru Friday May 24th, anything sold between will be shipped out Saturday May 25th.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Zapco SOLD
THANK GOD!

What a freaking steal for that amp! I have been fighting NOT to buy that thing for DAYS! THANK YOU!

·
Registered
77 Posts
THANK GOD!

What a freaking steal for that amp! I have been fighting NOT to buy that thing for DAYS! THANK YOU!
You can thank me. :) ... Just starting to turn over a stock system. Found a smoking deal on some Morel Virtus 2 way components. Now just need to figure out 80PRS vs. some certain DSPs. (won't go into detail, don't want to derail things here).

·
Registered
205 Posts
THANK GOD!

Me too!!! I've already gone way over budget on my new setup, but was thinking that another 6 channels would definitely come in handy somewhere. And that price was a STEAL!!!!!

Josh

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.