DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
501 - 510 of 510 Posts

·
Registered
538 Posts
Discussion Starter · #501 ·
Yoooo...
Dsp deal of the year....
Has everything you wanted. Just needs the high level input harness.
It actually seems to only have 4 inputs. I want 6 in, 6-8 or 10 out.

·
Registered
2005 Pontiac GTO
350 Posts
It actually seems to only have 4 inputs. I want 6 in, 6-8 or 10 out.
If you don't mind the conductor remote, you could get away with 2 or 4 inputs; as the conductor can control sub levels as well as the rear stage levels independently. I know you didn't want a sub knob, and I agree most look tacky ... but this thing looks really good installed next to the window switches.

It's $150, so not that bad ... The LED lights are user configurable too. I configured it with blue LEDs for sub control, and green LEDs for rear level control.

Vehicle Automotive design Motor vehicle Personal luxury car Plant

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Bro....

·
Registered
3,589 Posts
"Accurate" is truly a wonderful thing when it's a good recording ...and "accurate" can take a flying leap when it's a crappy recording, or if "what the artist intended" is not to my liking.
Tell me about it. Some of the 1970's rock bands have really horrible recordings right up to the mid 1980's. (Joan Jett, AC/DC, etc.)

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
Tell me about it. Some of the 1970's rock bands have really horrible recordings right up to the mid 1980's. (Joan Jett, AC/DC, etc.)
You think those are bad....some of my Favorite songs are rap songs from 1990 to around 95. Not Tupac or Boyz in thr hood. Those are ok. But UGK ....No Limit stuff....the early cash money....
Early field mob....literally recorded in a closet.....sounded fine back then...

501 - 510 of 510 Posts