DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am so heartbroken about getting rid of these. I had horns a while back and sold them (veritas) because they were really heavy and large. I bought these and they sounded way better but I could not fit them how I wanted. I did demo them for a while and could not get enough of them.....I loved it! I just could not mount them where I wanted so they would be a little less in the way. I could have got different bodies but had already started to go a different route. The bodies are roughed up a bit, but fully functional. I think they could easily be fixed (bondo etc...) I know I could do it so that means %90 of the people on this forum could not only do it but could probably do it better, and faster! Anyway my loss is your gain :( I know there was someone selling a set of mini bodies that would work great with these drivers. I am looking for $275 shipped.
They are packed up and ready for shipment, I also have a set of IDQ8's for sale or as a package for the right price. They work fantastic and are in really good shape. The speaker terminals on one of the subs broke (the plastic piece broke in two, not really sure how to explain it. It works fine, I just put a piece of dynamat wrapped around it and it holds and works fine)
I will not sell the q's unless the horns are sold, that does not mean that they have to be a package deal, just means that they both have to go the same time so I can afford new midbass drivers.

god this sucks :bigcry:p

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
I am going to ship a few things out tomorrow so if someone makes a legit offer I can get them out tomorrow! Tonight would be the best time to make an offer as it will be much easier for me.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks MLESS5, I wish I could trade for that GTI but I would just have another great item I can't put in my truck! The 8's are $135.00 shipped. Again dont get excited about the 8's until the horns are gone. I might end up keeping them because I really am enjoying them. Once I get the rest of my three way in I probably will be more then happy to keep them. I am only offering them because it is a sick combo! If someone wanted the whole set (all shipped to the same place) I could probably do a killer deal of $375 shipped for the whole kit!

·
Registered
565 Posts
Are the 8's 2, 4, or 8 ohm? THX

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Bump For Kick Ass Sound!!! "instant imaging, impact, detail, and dynamics"!!!!!
Make a "legit" offer!

·
Registered
475 Posts
any possibility of you selling the drivers and horns seperate?
I already have some full bodies, but wanting to upgrade from my cd1ev.2s

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
any possibility of you selling the drivers and horns seperate?
I already have some full bodies, but wanting to upgrade from my cd1ev.2s

That is his intention. So yes he is selling the horns separately for $225 shipped down from $275.

The two 8's are $135 shipped. Not sure what ones you wanted so i gave ya both.

·
Registered
3,154 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Wow this is great! I dont even have to answer my own threads! I would prefer to sell the cd1pro drivers with the horn bodies. They are ruff so I would not offer any discount to sell just the drivers. The 8s I would prefer to keep but am willing to sell as a package deal.
$225 for the horns
and $375 for the horns and midbass together.

·
Registered
1,756 Posts
oh my bad...i didnt know that the horns came apart. woops. haha

sorry for my little experience i have with horns and all. :)

1 - 20 of 29 Posts