Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Product Brand & Model:ctx65cs

For those seeking out the industry's most affordable and well balanced speakers, consider the Image Dynamics CTX65CS. The CTX series offers incredible acoustic detail and beautiful tonal qualities that is rarely found in speakers of the same price range. Whether you are planning on powering the speakers directly off of the car stereo or with an aftermarket amplifier, the Image Dynamics CTX65CS component speaker system will handle the power gracefully.

Image Dynamics CTX speakers have been carefully designed, meticulously engineered, and properly built with ideal materials. The final result is a well balanced speaker that sound brilliant in just about every installation. Experience the CTX sound today!

6-1/2" CTX Series 2-Way Car Component Speaker System
Power Handling:
Peak: 400 watts per set / 200 watts each side
RMS: 200 watts per set / 100 watts each side
Recommended Power Range: 25-200 watts per side
Mica-Polymer cone
Butyl rubber surround
Silk dome tweeter
High-energy neodymium tweeter magnets
4 ohms impedance
High temperature and high power voice coil
Sensitivity: 89 dB
Frequency Response: 55-25,000 Hz
Top-mount depth: 2-3/4"

Condition of all items:new in box

Total Price:$130 :

Shipping Terms: :

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Additional info:

will not fit for my car. I thought I could make it work but I just dont think so. everything is still sealed. I took out a mid to compare but its still sealed in bag

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Did you ever power these up? If so how long and what did they see power from?

I never powered them up. Its in the add.

I opened the box this morning. took out 1 mid and set it next to the factory speaker to see how much deeper it was. it was too deep.

I never took the mid out of its sealed baggie.

they are NEW and NEVER POWERED. COMPLETE AND PURCHASED FROM AUTHORIZED DEALER

I think that should cover it.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
lets just stop all the haggling. $120 is it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.