DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
606 Posts
triple stack magnet and aluminum dustcap usually mean v3. I would bet at least a nickel on it. Nice sub. I have one myself!

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
You are wrong, I just found that triple stacked magnet means it is a V2 according this: :confused:

Image dynamics IDMAX V2 vs IDMAX v3 - Car Audio Forum - CarAudio.com
For a short time some IDMAX 12 V3's had some triple stacked magnets and some 2 .

the v.2 has the triple stacked ( 1") motor. the v.3 has the double (1.5") motor. cone and basket differs also.

I was told ( don't quote me ) that if you had a full cone it's a V2 and if you have a cone that has 2 parts like your SUB it's a V3. ;)

So I'd say V3 for you!

·
Registered
606 Posts
Yeah, i forgot the triple stack was the v2. AS a sidenote, however, I was just trying to help you and I really didn't need any attitude by what you said. Good luck in your sale, but I don't think I am going to help you out anymore.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah, i forgot the triple stack was the v2. AS a sidenote, however, I was just trying to help you and I really didn't need any attitude by what you said. Good luck in your sale, but I don't think I am going to help you out anymore.
LOL @ attitude :D

Sale pending BTW.

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
btw: 280$ and sale pending ?

Wow I'll sale mine also and just keep my IDMAX 12 V3 with Chrome Basket, got it for less :p

·
Banned
2,534 Posts
JFYI this is a V3.... Triple stacked magnets does not mean V2, as you need to view the cone to check.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.