Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Product Brand & Model:
Image Dynamics IDMAX12 v3 D2

Condition of all items:
Works, but paper cone is damaged.

Total Price: :
$60

Shipping Terms: :
Local pickup only. Minneapolis and Saint Cloud, MN area.

Pictures: - Unless you are a Upgraded member, or your last 10 iTrader feedbacks are positive, you must post a picture of the exact item you are selling.

Hole

How I feel about the situation

Additional info:
I made the mistake of not installing a grill in my last car... and then one day something slid up against it in the trunk.

It ended up poking a hole and rubbing up against it.

It still plays and oddly enough still pretty much sounds like it did before. Just didn't seem to have quite the power handling.

The basket and magnet are in great shape with the exception that the sticker on the magnet is peeling a bit on the back (typical).

Anyways, I'm selling this with the intent that you're going to buy a recone kit to replace all the soft parts.

Recone kits are $189 shipped from Woofers Etc, so essentially you can have a new IDMAX12 v3 for $249.

Otherwise, if you don't mind the unsightliness of it, you should be able to patch it up without a recone kit.

Trades:
Outside of an Alpine PDX M12, I don't know, shoot me a PM... it doesn't necessarily need to be car audio related.

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Premium Member
937 Posts
P00P no shipping.... GLWS

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well I'd prefer to sell locally just because of the weight and packing required to ship.

However, if there's not much interest locally, I'll open up shipping options in a week, but it won't make it that enticing of a deal at that point IMO.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.