DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I fly RC combat and so I lose a lot of planes, some of which go down far away and we have to go find them, which can be pretty hard to do. Many times I have walked right past them in the woods without seeing them.

I want to put some kind of buzzer or noismaker in the plane on a timer so that if my plane goes down I don't lose my expensive engine and electronics, and I can find it faster and therefore fix it faster and get it in the air again.

So what frequency band is it that is best for imaging? Also do you think it might be worthwhile to make it pulsed so that the time arrival difference is a factor?

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thank you! It appears I don't have to start from the beginning on that one. Regardless, I seem to remember a general rule like for a certain frequency band, pathlength/absolute phase was most important for imaging, and above that relative intensity was most important.

·
Registered
149 Posts
Interested in a Saito FA-91 4 stroke?

It's brand new... my boss threw it away today :eek: cleaning out storage, and I immediately liberated it from the dumpster. If not I'm gonna throw it on ebay since they seem to catch a good price. I'll sell cheap... PM me.

(sorry for the OT guys)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts