DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hi Guys,

Has anyone here used IMPRINT Version 2.1 and if so do you know what the upgrade differences are?

Thanks.
It does, I called Alpine USA and they said version 2.1 is free and that they would mail it to customers IN THE US ONLY. Since I am in Canada, we are screwed for now, they claimed it's too large for them to have as a downloadable file :mean: Would have wished if they could have a ZIP file of it.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Re: Alpine Imprint Sound Manager 2.10

It exists. Call Alpine and ask for the newest version. I received 2.10. It allows you to select for either the CDA-9887 or PXA-H100. It doesn't look like it functions any differently...

They didn't charge me for it either. The general operator will forward your call to software support or something of the like. Mine was sent from Torrance, CA. Took about two days and I'm in California as well.

Actually if you can wait, I'm uploading the software to megaupload. ~45mins
Many thanks bro, you are a good man. :D

BTW, I just hooked up my "Vista powered" 2008 HP notebook and it connected and worked flawlessly on the first try, just finished measuring drivers side seat with no errors.

Many thanks to distronic for responding and taking the time to do the upload and share!

·
Registered
10 Posts
Alpine Imprint Sound Manager Ver.2.10

PM me if it doesn't work or for some reason we need it uploaded again.

ISO created with ImgBurn.
WOW Thanks Bud, it downloaded and seems fine, will install it on my notebook now. Thanks a lot distronic, really kewl of you to do this for us, much appreciated.
Just insalled it on my desk top and it seems fine.

Thanks again, going to run it on my note book now and tune away, you are a super guy :D

UPDATE! As I am typing this IMPRINT 2.10 is running Whoo Hoo

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.