DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have now been unemployed for about six months, cannot find a job that will support my payments. Things are getting rather "blah" around here and I am afraid it's time to come to my senses. The stuff I have, while it would be awesome to install and finally use, will do me no good when I run out of money. If I can sell it for what I am asking, that frees up a couple more months to find a job that will cover all my monthly payments... So unfortunately, for the second time now, I have an "everything is for sale" thread.:mean: I have a lot of stuff, and personally, I feel I am asking fair prices for them, so please don't low ball me on it. Some things are still brand new and have never even seen power, some have been used for about a week, others a while longer. Everything is in mint condition regardless of how long it's been used or not used. You can get an entire system here, grade A stuff without paying the super high amount of money it cost me.

Headunit:
Eclipse AVN6620: I just bought this from Don like a month ago, got it installed, and while it's cool and all, I just cannot justify it. I would rather sell it with everything that it came with from Don, since the harness is all set up for it and I don't want to have to cut it all apart. It has the eclipse ipod adapter, the eclipse cd changer, and the Ego Flash blue tooth unit. Looking for 850+shipping on all of this.

Amps (3): Celestra - products
Celestra FA2150x: This amp is currently in my truck, I thought something was wrong with it, but I am thinking it is my truck and not the amp, it has been working flawlessly for a couple days now.
Celestra FA275x: I have two of these, never used, never even mounted to anything. I took one of the box for measurement purposes but that is it.
Looking for 200+Shipping on each amp (I don't even know what they go for retail)

Drivers
Dynaudio MW172: Can't say anything about the performance as I never used them. Subs themselves are in mint condition and sitting in my closet in the box they came in. I have had them nearly a year.
Looking for $300+shipping.
Dynaudio MD130 Same as above, they are sitting right next to the MW172s.
Looking for $300+shipping

I have a BOX of wiring that I will sell but don't really want to split it up. Mainly because I don't feel like writing out all of what is in in. There's at least 20 feet of 0gauge. An assortment of 4gauge pieces, some speaker wire, you name it. The box would allow you to wire an entire setup, I am confident of that. I will think about how much I would like to get for that stuff and post accordingly.

I am not home right now, hence the no photos being posted. I can get some as I am sure it's now a rule. I would like to say I will post photos on a request basis but that probably isn't allowed. Please post/pm me if you're interested in anything.:worried:

·
Registered
7,408 Posts
Ken man, sorry to hear this... as you know, i'm in the same boat now.. Hopefully I get it all installed before I come to this point, cause If I do, i'll be selling the whole car...

Good luck you you brotha..

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks Aaron. I am going to get some dinner with my father (mom is on vacation, so we are on our own... oh lord!) and then I will post some photos. Are my prices too high or what? I am not getting much interest :)

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ok so I took some photos of the amps.... No user name paper though, it's me, it's my hand. I wouldn't try to sell something I don't have that's just silly.

As you can see, rather boring amps, pretty classy, nice aluminum and the "Celestra" logo and brand name is etched into the top. The picture is of the 275x, as you can see it's rather small. The 2150 is in the truck, but is going to be getting taken out soon enough.

AVN installed.

130's when I bought them.

I must have deleted the photos of the MW172's after I put them away this last time. I can take some more though.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I forgot to mention I probably have about 1100 dollars worth of Cascade sound deadener. From V-Max to VB-3, I've got the discs that go in the inner door skin behind the drivers. The foam pads that you can use to prevent the rattles. I have a LOT of stuff that I bought and it's sitting in the closet.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
yes sir, they are the 172's :)

·
Registered
519 Posts
Interested in the deadening stuff you have. Pls post a list and pricing.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yes Sir I will get on that when I get home. I forgot how much of it I had, it pretty much fills the bottom portion of my closet. haha

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Ok for the cascade stuff... Here is what I have:

3 bulk packs of the VMAX which comes out to be about 156 square feet. I have used 6 square feet of it so far (sorry). Each bulk pack retails at $238.00. Figure I should be able to get around $200 shipped for each one, OBO of course.

I have VB-3.5 according to the box, but I assume that VB-3 is pretty much the same thing. I bought one of them so it's a 12 square foot piece. The retail on that is $214.58. Asking $180 OBO.

I have a pack of the deflex power pads which are for the 7 inch driver. Retail on that is $25, asking $15.

And I have 8 packs of the VB-5 which is a foam gasket to reduce rattles between parts. Each pack is 2.8 square feet, and they are $22 dollars each. Selling for $15 dollars each.

Everything is before shipping. I have no idea what the going rate for this stuff is so make offers accordingly. It's been at least a year since I bought it so I don't even remember what I paid.

·
Registered
571 Posts
Price for the box-o-wire? And hope things get better for you my sister-in-law just lost her job on friday.

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Ok for the cascade stuff... Here is what I have:

3 bulk packs of the VMAX which comes out to be about 156 square feet. I have used 6 square feet of it so far (sorry). Each bulk pack retails at $238.00. Figure I should be able to get around $200 shipped for each one, OBO of course.

I have VB-3.5 according to the box, but I assume that VB-3 is pretty much the same thing. I bought one of them so it's a 12 square foot piece. The retail on that is $214.58. Asking $180 OBO.

I have a pack of the deflex power pads which are for the 7 inch driver. Retail on that is $25, asking $15.

And I have 8 packs of the VB-5 which is a foam gasket to reduce rattles between parts. Each pack is 2.8 square feet, and they are $22 dollars each. Selling for $15 dollars each.

Everything is before shipping. I have no idea what the going rate for this stuff is so make offers accordingly. It's been at least a year since I bought it so I don't even remember what I paid.
First of all, very sorry to hear about your situation. I was laid off a few years back and it was a miserable experience. I ended up having to sell off a vintage Minimoog synthesizer I had finished getting restored.

FYI, any Cascade stuff with ".5" means it half the normal pack. So the VB-3 is the full pack and the VB-3.5 is half the square footage of VB-3 as the full pack.

Good luck!

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
I am working on what I would ask for the box of wiring. I would still have to take it out of my truck (the 0gauge and a lot of the 4gauge) so it would be a little while.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
First of all, very sorry to hear about your situation. I was laid off a few years back and it was a miserable experience. I ended up having to sell off a vintage Minimoog synthesizer I had finished getting restored.

FYI, any Cascade stuff with ".5" means it half the normal pack. So the VB-3 is the full pack and the VB-3.5 is half the square footage of VB-3 as the full pack.

Good luck!
alrighty then, knock that price in half if that's the case for the vb3.5.

Thanks a ton for your input.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i decided to measure the square footage of my VB3.5 and it's definitely 4feet x 3feet giving us 12 feet squared. That would leave it at the same price I listed before.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
checked and returned good Sir.

Got a couple inquiries about how much everything would cost, but nothing as far as real interest yet. I would really like to move this stuff so, make offers if you want.

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
bump because page two is so lonely. :(

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
just to keep you all informed (not many interested anyway). I have some interest in the cascade stuff as well as the md130's and mw172's.

Now, these amps are supposed to be pretty kick ass, why the little interest?

·
Registered
848 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
ugh, bump for car payment being taken out today. lol

1 - 20 of 56 Posts