DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

I'm building a large cabinet for the back of my Jeep here pretty soon. Pretty much a big cube with 5 different compartments in it. One will serve as a sealed enclosure for my W6 and another will be for my two amps/bit ten/ distribution block.
My goal is to try to make it removable and I am having a hard time figuring out a way to make this possible with the 4ga power, ground, toslink, speedwire, and speaker outputs.
I'm thinking a home theater-style wall plate would be a great solution but I can't find one that will work for me.

Long post short, does anyone know of a place that sells odd wall plates or allows you to custom order one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Monoprice? Parts Express? Sewell Direct? None of these have what you want?

These people say they make them custom
Custom Wall Plates -- DataPro
I'm probably just being picky, but id like to just have all of the connectors on one plate, I designed one on DataPro's site and I can get everything I need in one plate except something for the power/ground wires. I'm thinking it just doesn't exist. haha

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
You can get high-amp quick disconnects for the power/ground (Anderson connectors) and multi-pin disconnects for everything else. It will be more than one connector, but should be easy enough.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts