DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone,

I'm building a large cabinet for the back of my Jeep here pretty soon. Pretty much a big cube with 5 different compartments in it. One will serve as a sealed enclosure for my W6 and another will be for my two amps/bit ten/ distribution block.
My goal is to try to make it removable and I am having a hard time figuring out a way to make this possible with the 4ga power, ground, toslink, speedwire, and speaker outputs.
I'm thinking a home theater-style wall plate would be a great solution but I can't find one that will work for me.

Long post short, does anyone know of a place that sells odd wall plates or allows you to custom order one?

Thanks!

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Monoprice? Parts Express? Sewell Direct? None of these have what you want?

These people say they make them custom
Custom Wall Plates -- DataPro
I'm probably just being picky, but id like to just have all of the connectors on one plate, I designed one on DataPro's site and I can get everything I need in one plate except something for the power/ground wires. I'm thinking it just doesn't exist. haha

·
Registered
2,371 Posts
You can get high-amp quick disconnects for the power/ground (Anderson connectors) and multi-pin disconnects for everything else. It will be more than one connector, but should be easy enough.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Oh, and I have a different source you can try for wall plates, and such, winstonele.com. if you can't find what you are looking for, call them using the contact number on their site and ask for Billy.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts