DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Until I can get to storage and get my cars specs for Xtreme to model me some subs, has anyone had any experience with Incriminator Audio? Particularly, the Lethal Injection and Flatlyne series subs are ones I am most interested in. Also, they are having a great sale right now, so if I can get my specs and they model well, I will be purchasing.

FTW, I have used the search engine and come up with little to no info on these subs. I was wanting to hear some "opinions" good or bad.

·
Registered
1,665 Posts
A lot of us don't like them just because Nick is kind of a douche. I almost ordered some Flatlynes but decided that I didn't want to support the company. They do seem like they will be a good sounding sub, admittedly. As far as I know, the Flatlyne is their only SQ-oriented sub, with the rest all being SPL.

·
Registered
192 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes I read those post and I have no comments on his attitude. I am only interested in the product itself. Also, we are in the same state so I am all for supporting a local vendor. Even though we are both in Alabama, there is little info on these products.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts