Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
JVC KD-SH1000 w/ iPod Controller

Very Good Condition

$150

Free within the lower 48

** DO NOT DELETE ANYTHING BELOW THIS LINE OR THREAD WILL BE DELETED **
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Please be advised, all buyers and sellers are responsible for performing their own due diligence when considering any financial engagement. We recomend that you:

1) Check the iTrader feedback of the person you are dealing with on this site, as well as other car audio forums.
2) Ask for a name address and phone number. Call them and verify their info.
3) Valid e-mail address. Correspond before committing.
4) consider using an escrow service to protect yourself.

DO NOT proceed with a deal until you are completely satisfied with the other party.

DIYMobileAudio & Collova Media Inc. is not responsible for the outcome of any transaction on this site and will not moderate on your behalf.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. It really is a great unit. I didn't find myself missing anything compared to the Alpine CDA-9987 I had prior to owning this one.

For anyone interested in this unit, I may consider trades. I'm in need of a front stage, so the right set of woofers or tweeters may turn me on...

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
This unit does two-way active plus sub with 6, 12, 18dB slopes... time alignment and PEQ... iPod support... even reads USB and SD cards. I don't think there is anything else like it for the money.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Someone needs this.

I'll open up my trade considerations to include 6-7" woofers, tweeters, 3-4" fullrange drivers, DSP units, or any AudioControl pieces LC6i or better... If your trade is worth more than my head-unit, I'll pay the difference.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Still have this. I do have the original owners manual for it, as well... But the remote was missing when I bought it. I'll listen to offers.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
New price... $80... or trade for... idk, a half eaten bologna sandwich?
I have no use for this any longer. If someone would make it go away that would be super.

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
In all seriousness, I still have use for a set of components... or just woofers... or just tweeters... I'll happily provide cash on my end if your tweeters, or whatever you have, are worth more than my head-unit. I want a nice set, in great condition. Thanks.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I have a nice set of tweeters nib but I'm selling them for $475.00 plus shipping. I'm not sure how much you were looking to spend. Mine are PHD AF1.C. Again I am just tossing this out there as I do not know your budget. :)

·
Registered
2,231 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I have a nice set of tweeters nib but I'm selling them for $475.00 plus shipping. I'm not sure how much you were looking to spend. Mine are PHD AF1.C. Again I am just tossing this out there as I do not know your budget. :)
How does a guy with a set of $500 tweeters have any use for an $80 head-unit? :p lol

Seriously, while I'm sure they're awesome tweeters, they're too rich for this poor boy.

·
Registered
5,598 Posts
I use things whether they are $50 or $500 lol, I really don't put a price on gems. Plus I figured that it couldn't hurt to post them just in case that was what you were in need of. :)

1 - 20 of 31 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.