DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
I am selling 2x10 inch infinity beta speakers there are in very nice condition and berly used . there are very havy so you have to cam and get them or we meet somewere but i will not ship theme ! so if you are interested please send me an email or call or txt me under 540-223=8139 thanks
Man, he really took a long time on that ad....

·
Registered
138 Posts
He also has no idea what he's actually go there. Wish he would ship.
So, what are a decent pair of those actually worth? I've had a pair of them for ages, that I bought through an Infinity rep. They've been mounted in boxes, but have sat practically unused since day 1 because I bought them for a special occasion use that never really panned out, lol.

·
Registered
919 Posts
So, what are a decent pair of those actually worth? I've had a pair of them for ages, that I bought through an Infinity rep. They've been mounted in boxes, but have sat practically unused since day 1 because I bought them for a special occasion use that never really panned out, lol.
Well, this auction has been up for a long time:
12 INFINITY ( IRS ) BETA TWELVE WOOFERS 4 SVC & 8 DVC | eBay

But I don't think they're worth $400 a piece.

That being said, they are probably one of the best SQ subwoofers of all time by most accounts. Really they're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That being said, If I were on the market ,and they were in perfect shape I'd pay somewhere between 100 and 200 each.

·
Registered
2,634 Posts
Louisa is not that far from where I work, well, depends on if you call 35 miles far. If someone wants these badly, then I may be able to help out getting them.

·
Registered
138 Posts
Well, this auction has been up for a long time:
12 INFINITY ( IRS ) BETA TWELVE WOOFERS 4 SVC & 8 DVC | eBay

But I don't think they're worth $400 a piece.

That being said, they are probably one of the best SQ subwoofers of all time by most accounts. Really they're only worth what someone is willing to pay for them. That being said, If I were on the market ,and they were in perfect shape I'd pay somewhere between 100 and 200 each.
Re: the linked auction, I wonder what they mean by refurbished? And then again how many people are ever going to pop for 12 of those things at one time?!:eek:

Thanks for the value info as well. I finally did a bit of googling and did find that these have been considered a pretty good sub for quite some time. Good to know my initial instincts were on the right track. Just wish I had used mine more. I built 1 cubic foot ported boxes, as per the OM, and even installed threads for spiked feet. I intended to use them specifically for a particular annual outdoor event, hooked up to my car, but unfortunately the event I built them for kind of went south a bit after the first time I used them, lol. I must say though that for use in an open area they sounded pretty good, just wish they hadn't ended up pretty much going into retirement after that.:(

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Sorry to drag this one up. Does anyone know if the Beta Tens work well in the Infinity recommended boxes?

·
Registered
138 Posts
My Beta 10 dvc's worked pretty well in the boxes I described in my previous post, just above. Considering I was using them outdoors, they sounded pretty good.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts