DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just grabbed one BNIB and its huge, just got it to fit in my trunk. Sounds very clean and more powerful than rated with 90 amps of fusing and only rated 100x4 at 12.5v

Here's some internals.

and in its new home.

·
Registered
511 Posts
OMG! OMG! OMG! You have a Audiomobile sub. That was my dream sub back in day. Please tell me all the good press it got is true. Nice install and thanks for the gut pics.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks.

I had a Audiomobile Mass for a while and loved it. The Evo was the perfect sub for my stealthbox due to being 5" deep and .625 cuft. Sounds great. Took me a year to track one down. Sq is almost as good as the morel sc it replaced but it gets loud for hiphop (which I primarily listen to) and it brings back memories. Its a great sub. And everything is all hidden.

·
Registered
4,102 Posts
nice install. I see our little mono in there..lol.

that aura looks well made. first time I have seen inside one. I have owned them before of course ..

·
Registered
82 Posts
Thanks.

I had a Audiomobile Mass for a while and loved it.
I had a similar sub but sold it. The SVS Ultra 12" was a TC Sounds underhung sub with a Ti basket. When I got it, I thought "That motor looks like an Audiomobile". Yep. I pulled the magnet boot off and there was an Audiomobile serial number on the motor. TC Sounds was re-using parts but at least they were good parts.

Sold it to a guy in Ohio but FedEx lost it.

·
Registered
5,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
1 - 8 of 8 Posts