DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone,

We are excited to be joining DIYMobileAudio as a supporting vendor. In case this is the first time you heard of VMInnovations - we are an online retailer of car audio electronics (and bunch of other stuff) based in Lincoln, NE (yes Nebraska :2thumbsup:).

We have a great presence on eBay with over 400,000 positive feedback (99.8% positive) but also have our own electronic retail store www.vminnovations.com (<-- lowest prices will always be on our own site). Our mission is to deliver the best service and prices to each and every one of you. We are always working on improving the shopping experience - in fact here are some things we implemented in the last 2 months:

• Offering a quick guest checkout (just a 2 page checkout without the need to register an account)
  • Mobile optimized website so you can browse on your smarty pants phone
  • On site price comparison tool - no need to search around and easy to confirm that we do indeed offer the lowest prices
  • Updated return policy:
  • No restocking fee or any sort of processing fees
  • Free pre-paid return labels for incorrect/damaged items
  • Discounted pre-paid return labels for returns that are not the result of our error

Every order, every day ships for free, and most orders ship the same day to be delivered within 3-4 business days!
Our hard working team of (20+) is culturally diverse and are always happy to assist. To learn more about the team feel free to visit our official blog: Exclusive: Inside VMInnovations

BONUS: Anyone who stops by to say hello (a simple comment will do :)) will be eligible to win a well built D5 600W RMS 4-channel Diamond Audio D600.4 Amp + other VMI swag. You are probably familiar with its clean power and great performance.

If you have any questions please feel free to post away. We look forward to providing you with great service and contributing to this community in a meaningful way.

Best,
VMInnovations Team:

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Stopping in to say 'Hi'
I have ordered from you guys on eBay. Smooth transaction.
Another eBay purchaser here! Welcome to DIYMA!
Awesome! Did you guys know that on our own site we offer additional 5% off discounts (sometimes even 10% off or more) on top of offering the lowest prices?

Just wanted to add that I have ordered a bunch from you guys, ALWAYS top notch service, lightning fast shipping. Super stoked. I wish you carried some higher end stuff too, you would crush it!
Thank you kind sir, any recommendations as to which additional car audio brands we should look into carrying?

Among other brands, we carry Kicker, Rockford, Stinger, Numark, Pioneer, and Sennheiser electronics products.

:wave

·
Registered
560 Posts
Hey, Lucky.

Same username from CarAudioClassifieds.org

Good to see VMI sowing its oates. :)

Godspeed,
AJ

EDIT:
I guess I should add...

I've done business a few times with VMI. Their customer service is top notch. I had a warranty claim and didn't have the original Invoice to send with the product. After 11 months of purchasing the item, VMI still had it in their database and sent me a copy the same day I inquired about it.

Don't let the great prices fool anyone into thinking they're a cut-rate business. They're far from it. Good people.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys! I have bought many times from vm innovations and let me tell ya the service is excellent! for being some of the greatest prices you might think they would lack on the customer service end but that is definately not the case. I will continue to buy until they give me a reason not to but after 20+ wonderful transactions I dont see that happening.

1 - 20 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.