DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner
41 - 60 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1,444 Posts
Cool, by the way our prices will be cheaper at our own car audio store (VMInnovations.com) plus there is now a discount for DIYMA members.

Hey Matt, thanks for your feedback. I'm guessing you picked up the Husky 435? RE: bigger chainsaws, how big? What do you think about Husqvarna 455R 56cc chainsaw for $274? Retail for a new one of these is closer to $500 after shipping.

Promo code VMIDIYMA takes $22 bucks off $300.

Yes, the 435. I dont know how big of a saw he wants. He is already running a small Husky, and a big one would be handy for a couple large oaks he lost recently. I dont know if the 455 is going to be on the radar, or of something like the 465, or moving up to the pro series is on going to be the choice.

Thanks for the code/DIYMA code, ill talk to him this weekend about it.

Matt

·
Registered
134 Posts
I am a happy VMI customer thru ebay and would REALLY like to buy a Precision Power Black Ice amp from you guys! Any word on that line being offered? Also I've noticed various price differences between your website and your ebay listings. For example your ebay listing for the Rockford P200-2 is for $129.95 but you have it on your site for $139.99. So your site isn't always your cheapest price. And thanks for the DIYMA member discount! Can we stack promo codes for the same transaction? Sorry I also posted that question in the DIYMA member discount thread.

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #43 ·
I am a happy VMI customer thru ebay and would REALLY like to buy a Precision Power Black Ice amp from you guys! Any word on that line being offered? Also I've noticed various price differences between your website and your ebay listings. For example your ebay listing for the Rockford P200-2 is for $129.95 but you have it on your site for $139.99. So your site isn't always your cheapest price. And thanks for the DIYMA member discount! Can we stack promo codes for the same transaction? Sorry I also posted that question in the DIYMA member discount thread.
Request to carry Precision Power Black Ice Amps (and some others that were suggested earlier) was sent to our purchasing manager.

Also, thank you for bringing the price discrepancy to my attention. The P200-2 price on our site was 128.50 ($1.45 cheaper then eBay). It looks like the auto-price adjustment function is acting up - we'll look into it.

Either way, if you see it cheaper anywhere else (including our eBay listing) PM me and I'll hook you up with a better offer through our store ;)

·
Registered
134 Posts
Now THAT'S some great customer service! I've finally found an reputable online audio reseller that I can rely on! You may have a lifetime customer right here and I've only made one purchase! :D

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #48 ·
41 - 60 of 61 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.