DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Need to get serious about getting this install done, so posting here. I need an experienced fabricator who can fab pillars and sail panels, build an Aperiodic enclosure (not difficult) everything else is straightforward. Amp rack for 3 amps and 1/3 octave EQ. 6.5 in doors. Din HU. I have all parts, dash kit, wiring, even wood. 2004 Buick Regal. Luxury to install in compared to today's cars. I don't have the time to do this. PM if you are qualified w/ gallery or references and somewhere between West Palm Beach and Orlando.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Would love to, unfortunately I am unable to contact him and can't put this off any longer.

·
Registered
18,241 Posts
why cant you contact him? you cant call his shop?

·
Registered
6,594 Posts

·
Registered
4,020 Posts
Honestly, not a lot of fabricators are on here. There's a few, don't get me wrong, but a lot of the big dogs aren't. Probably why you haven't gotten a response.
Maybe try posting in another section. When I see "Car Audio Jobs," I think shops are hiring, not individuals for one project.

Good luck, tho.

Jay

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Did get this install done about a month ago. Was going to do a review and post some pics, but the shop never sent me any pics.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
2 b honest, elements of the install did meet my expectations, other elements EXCEEDED my expectations (how often can you say that) and some elements fell short of my expectations.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts