DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I haven't come to this Forum very often lately but I did check out the 'We are Moving!' thread today and found the strangest thing...not that the thread had been closed but that a post I made there which had gathered a lot of 'Likes' has had all of those Likes removed.

I posted "I just registered at Car Audio Junkies and we'll see what we will see...but for whatever reason it felt like a breath of fresh air to surf that forum." and a good number of people 'Liked' it but as I said in the above paragraph those Likes have been deleted...by the Admin I would assume. If this is how the 'Upgraded' forum will be run I have to double down on reasons for signing up to Car Audio Junkies.

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
I haven't come to this Forum very often lately but I did check out the 'We are Moving!' thread today and found the strangest thing...not that the thread had been closed but that a post I made there which had gathered a lot of 'Likes' has had all of those Likes removed.

I posted "I just registered at Car Audio Junkies and we'll see what we will see...but for whatever reason it felt like a breath of fresh air to surf that forum." and a good number of people 'Liked' it but as I said in the above paragraph those Likes have been deleted...by the Admin I would assume. If this is how the 'Upgraded' forum will be run I have to double down on reasons for signing up to Car Audio Junkies.
Stay away from CAJ. They are just comp dweebs and the schmos that profit off them. Not interested in DIY at all.

diyaudio/caraudio is a reliably great forum for those who don't want to worry about personalities, who won what comp, who they need to brown-nose, dealing with tireless trolls.

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
Stay away from CAJ. They are just comp dweebs and the schmos that profit off them. Not interested in DIY at all.

diyaudio/caraudio is a reliably great forum for those who don't want to worry about personalities, who won what comp, who they need to brown-nose, dealing with tireless trolls.
:laugh::laugh: This coming from the biggest troll on DIYMA.:rolleyes:

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
:laugh::laugh: This coming from the guy who was banned from CAJ in his first 5 minutes:rolleyes:
That should tell you something about CAJ. I had two posts. One was "get Hertz ML 1800 instead of ML 1600" and one was some obscure science. Skizer had me banned as a power move.

But you're just trollin' so troll on. Hopefully elsewhere, and right now.

·
Registered
838 Posts

so do you post here just to get a bunch of likes?im not sure I understand why you nmade a post about this, smells like that shithole fb to me:D

·
1,959 Posts
That should tell you something about CAJ. I had two posts. One was "get Hertz ML 1800 instead of ML 1600" and one was some obscure science. Skizer had me banned as a power move.

But you're just trollin' so troll on. Hopefully elsewhere, and right now.
Nope, I saw your screen name and thought, "I don't want this d-bag shitting in my swimming pool", so I sent you back from whence you came. I admit that after the fact, I PM'ed Nick and a few others and we had a good laugh about it.

I do find it interesting that a day later you're still trying to login to a forum that you want nothing to do with.

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Nope, I saw your screen name and thought, "I don't want this d-bag shitting in my swimming pool", so I sent you back from whence you came. I admit that after the fact, I PM'ed Nick and a few others and we had a good laugh about it.

I do find it interesting that a day later you're still trying to login to a forum that you want nothing to do with.
It won't happen again dude. Big peeps coming out to shut me down tonight. You don't even realize that you flatter me.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
so do you post here just to get a bunch of likes?im not sure I understand why you nmade a post about this, smells like that shithole fb to me:D
No. I made the post about it because IMO deleting thread content that Mods (or whoever) might see as critical of this forum is a bullshit and weak move that further proves the point of my original post and the content of the thread it was posted in.

BTW, when I wrote my post in this thread I thought someone might accuse me of being an attention whore but I also hoped that most people here might be mature and intelligent enough to understand where I was coming from without the need for me to post a 3rd Grade level explanation...and I was correct.

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
No. I made the post about it because IMO deleting thread content that Mods (or whoever) might see as critical of this forum is a bullshit and weak move that further proves the point of my original post and the content of the thread it was posted in.

BTW, when I wrote my post in this thread I thought someone might accuse me of being an attention whore but I also hoped that most people here might be mature and intelligent enough to understand where I was coming from without the need for me to post a 3rd Grade level explanation...and I was correct.
Correct you are. If you seek shit you will only get the slimy kind.

·
Registered
354 Posts
Discussion Starter #19

Au contraire, I've found it a fun Forum to surf and there are people there who know what they are talking about and are willing to share their knowledge. No threat of an "Upgrade" so far either.

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Au contraire, I've found it a fun Forum to surf and there are people there who know what they are talking about and are willing to share their knowledge. No threat of an "Upgrade" so far either.
So why are you posting here? Time to burn or just an asshole?

1 - 20 of 40 Posts