DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

21 - 40 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
That should tell you something about CAJ. I had two posts. One was "get Hertz ML 1800 instead of ML 1600" and one was some obscure science. Skizer had me banned as a power move.

But you're just trollin' so troll on. Hopefully elsewhere, and right now.
I did what?

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
17,677 Posts
Still here posting lies. That is what you do.
wheres the lie?

Since you paid this site, I understand why you are butt-hurt, which you most definitely are.
No vendor status? Maybe you should ask about that.
Sig says "everyone go to CAJ" yet not banned. A little money goes a long way, just not how you imagined.

Nah, got refunded. im actually pretty stoked since i was at their mercy :)

·
Banned
1,554 Posts
Doesn't matter. Douchebags like you will have to rely on FB, Youtube, etc one way or the other and they will take only so much shit before they give you the DIY treatment. You just aren't wise enough to know.

·
Registered
365 Posts
It's literally the same group of people over on CAJ as it is on here (at least the active users) - well, minus @GEM592... :) Right now is just an "overlap" phase where people check both forums, but eventually, especially after the upcoming forum "upgrade", most of us will probably just use CAJ as our primary forum.

Based on this thread alone, I can certainly understand why @GEM592 wasn't wanted over on CAJ.... Geez.

·
5,191 Posts
So OP don't like that the people who own the site removed your "likes" from a post promoting a competitor? Assuming that is what happened, would that be so weird for them to do that? This is not the community it once was, it's a business.

And GEM, relax dude. You got picked on and now need to let it go. The internet forums are not important in life.

·
Registered
2,204 Posts
a troll is someone who posts stupid stuff to mess with people. this guy is just an idiot
Why cant he be both? Sure seems that way.

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Well, this post took a left-hand turn... fast.

Here are my observations:

1. Yes, SkizerS' cat looks high. Lucky cat.
2. Gotta agree with JTROSKY; that both sites are currently overlapping each other. Probably gonna be that way for a while.
3. I've been active on DIYMA for the past 8 years, and it's not the same forum it used to be... sorry if that hurts people's feelings, but it's the truth.

I still participate on both websites (DIYMA and CAJ), and let's be honest; DIYMA still has more content and active users.
It's not going away anytime soon... nor does it need to.

But the whole reason I opened an account on CAJ was to get away from the drama (the exact drama we are seeing on this thread).

It's a shame, but when a site like this one no longer has an owner that is even interested in the subject matter... then we become what we are now.
I am a businessman, and realize the business side of this. But let's be honest; the heart and soul of this site is gone, and I don't see it ever coming back...

21 - 40 of 40 Posts