DiyMobileAudio.com Car Stereo Forum banner

41 - 48 of 48 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
It seems odd that I would be supporting redliner99... but I appreciate truth when I find it.

Redliner probably should not have said to "burn your car", but if you review his thread about noise (or something similar) he actually suggested burning his own car. So maybe that was in the context(??).

In any case telling someone to "shut their trap", when 4+ people have pointed out the flaws in your logic, seems a bit bold?
It is not like opinions Trump truth in a rational world.

·
Registered
7,336 Posts
It seems odd that I would be supporting redliner99... but I appreciate truth when I find it.

Redliner probably should not have said to "burn your car", but if you review his thread about noise (or something similar) he actually suggested burning his own car. So maybe that was in the context(??).

In any case telling someone to "shut their trap", when 4+ people have pointed out the flaws in your logic, seems a bit bold?
It is not like opinions Trump truth in a rational world.
Have you seen this one? Haha!

And, these are in the Technical/Advanced Forum...

·
Premium Member
3,343 Posts
I am not really fit to comment as I am running more of an old school setup, so my streaming is all analogue. I don't even have BlueTooth, except when I drive the boss's car.

I am kind of interested in those Fio type players though.
I am pretty that the aux cable supports analogue in all the particular units I have access to,

41 - 48 of 48 Posts